Posters That Are No More....

ElginDon

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
6 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

That you put on block. 

But kept going on about and referring to.

Then unblocked.

Then got banned for a week for replying to. 

Then got their ban lifted and continually tried to engage with since then .

Sad cunt.

😂

😂

limmy-ooh-no-no.gif

7 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

I'm presuming your using that "ironic" thing that you and Parky are overusing recently. 

Totally wrong shout though as I know I am more guilty of it than most. 

Welcome back, MB.  

NEM's actually the one who uses it. I use it ironically (clever, huh?) back at him, to show how horrific a bit of otter it is. 

Hope this clarifies things for you. 

6 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

That you put on block. 

But kept going on about and referring to.

Then unblocked.

Then got banned for a week for replying to. 

Then got their ban lifted and continually tried to engage with since then .

Sad cunt.

😂

😂

Jings. 

How often did you reply to me while blocked? 

You do have the grain on a point though, it is "sad" to get so annoyed by a complete stranger. 

9 minutes ago, CCB III said:

I can see what people get at when they say the cunts (myself included) who go back and forth are tedious. 

What the fuck are you even arguing about? There's no value to the conversation, just tit for tat pish. 

Wisen up, fellas. 

Screenshotting this for the next time you're at it Consi.

• Upvote 2
8 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

Hanz was spitting his usual poison and when he got a bit back I got a ban. 

He'll probably see that as a weird victory somehow.

Fuck me. Never knew you were banned min. 

You stand up for yourself when you get unwarranted grief and you end up with a ban? A total injustice. 

The clique on here are invincible it seems and spit out their venom at will then crawl and hide back under their wee blankie in their cribs, but, of course, you are not allowed to give as good as you get as these posters are the equivalent of siamese septuplets. 

If one chooses to be offended at a riposte, the other six are like six jackals ripping a hyenas carcass to pieces and act all chivalrous to back up their man. 

Good to have you back on board loon.👍

• Upvote 1
Just now, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

You stand up for yourself when you get unwarranted grief and you end up with a ban? A total injustice. 

The clique on here are invincible it seems and spit out their venom at will then crawl and hide back under their wee blankie in their cribs, but, of course, you are not allowed to give as good as you get as these posters are the equivalent of siamese septuplets. 

If one chooses to be offended at a riposte, the other six are like six jackals ripping a hyenas carcass to pieces and act all chivalrous to back up their man. 

What are you talking about?

Moobs got banned for wishing Hanz' family died. It's wild to think you can get banned for anything on here, considering what does fly, but it's hardly like he was hard done by. 

The rest of what you said isn't reality, again, no one is in a clique, or in cahoots. 

Multiple people disagree with things you say. It's not a conspiracy, you're just disagreeable. Nothing else to it. 

• Upvote 2
  • Dildo 2
4 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Moobs got banned for wishing Hanz' family died. It's wild to think you can get banned for anything on here, considering what does fly, but it's hardly like he was hard done by. 

The rest of what you said isn't reality, again, no one is in a clique, or in cahoots. 

Multiple people disagree with things you say. It's not a conspiracy, you're just disagreeable. Nothing else to it. 

I didn't wish his family died. 

I'm not bothered about the ban, like you say it's weird what you can get banned for, no rhyme nor reason to it.

Just now, manboobs109 said:

I didn't wish his family died. 

I'm not bothered about the ban, like you say it's weird what you can get banned for, no rhyme nor reason to it.

Well, as I recall what you said was probably pushing the boundary of what the mods might be liable for. 

I got banned for some bullshit previously as well. 

Who gives a fuck, really.

Happy NY!

4 minutes ago, CCB III said:

If you say so, it must be true then, Prof. CCBIII KBE, BSc., MA., LLP.

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I say name the "Hat clique" MAD !

• Upvote 1
Guest Grays Babylon 1875
1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Pakistanis and Iraqis!!!

2 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Either name them or shut the fuck up min.  Very cowardly to just write that, stand up for what you think and get them named.