Man U V Chelsea

Guest SS RED

How? Not Everyone that has Sky is watching Man utd v Chelsea you know.

Its called viewing figures. They can tell what channel you are watching.

The rights to this game has been sold to over 200 countries.

Just like every major event they can give an approx viewing figures.

I think everyone was surprised with Fergie's team selection today with i'm presuming Park and Fletcher in the middle or was Giggs there. From what i'm hearing though, all did very well.

On a sidenote, will Scolari last til the end of the season if this form continues. Probably will but Mourinho and Grant did a far better job and were given the chop.

How did Fletcher play? The radio5 guys were saying that he done well and is very under rated.

Usual Fletcher Man United performance: Worked really hard, had plenty of possession, was very neat and tidy and rarely gave the ball away. Allowed the flair players to bomb on and do their thing. No matter what anyone says, Fletcher does a very good job in the middle of the park for United.

I think everyone was surprised with Fergie's team selection today with i'm presuming Park and Fletcher in the middle or was Giggs there. From what i'm hearing though, all did very well.

On a sidenote, will Scolari last til the end of the season if this form continues. Probably will but Mourinho and Grant did a far better job and were given the chop.

Giggs played centrally, along with Fletcher, and was the best player on the park. Best performance I've seen from Giggsy in a few years.

It'll be interesting to see how Abramovic deals with Scolari. The next month will be key to his survival.