Weel Kent Fowk

Scarface

I thought JoJo was died as well but probably just been locked away. Don't think he is that old but I suppose its been about 30 years since we used to goad him for his poor choice of high heels that did not exactly complement his dress

remember being in a flat top end o george st,late eighties.party going on.a bloke banging a bird in a bedroom .jojo went into the room .and removed the dudes socks while he was nutting the bird....

remember being in a flat top end o george st,late eighties.party going on.a bloke banging a bird in a bedroom .jojo went into the room .and removed the dudes socks while he was nutting the bird....

fucking hell ha ha brilliant

I'm the same as everyone else I thought Jojo died. Saw him years ago at top of Market Street and he looked terrible then (to be fair he never looked anything but terrible anyway). He lived round the corner from my Grandad when my Dad was a kid so he'd have to be at least his late 60's

fucking hell ha ha brilliant

I'm the same as everyone else I thought Jojo died. Saw him years ago at top of Market Street and he looked terrible then (to be fair he never looked anything but terrible anyway). He lived round the corner from my Grandad when my Dad was a kid so he'd have to be at least his late 60's

aye thats the truth pal,i can still see it now.the door was open hoose heaving,and the fag was at the bottom o the bed..

Just saw this post, only 2 months late with a reply :poster_oops:

I saw Stronach on his horse back in the mid to late 70s, I lived a few streets from Birkhall Parade and I mind sitting watching TV with my supper on my knee as a young loon and he passed the window on a horse, had a cowboy hat on inna! :hysterical: Mate lived across the backie from him and from his back garden you could see his stable/shed that he kept it in.

Haha quality

• 11 months later...