Weel Kent Fowk

Scarface

• 1 year later...

Paris is still kicking out. Or he certainly was.

Fine bloke if you're into star signs etc

Whats his deal anyway? Heard numerous stories about him over the years that he's homeless, a resident at Cornhill or just an Australian guy that really loves Scotland.

Whats his deal anyway? Heard numerous stories about him over the years that he's homeless, a resident at Cornhill or just an Australian guy that really loves Scotland.

Nah, hes from Yorkshire. He lives up in the flats at the Southside of BoD.

Believes he's some sort of reincarnation of a Scottish soldier that lost his life on Aberdeen beach. When I was serving my apprenticeship he often used to go and light fires in the dunes as some sort of a memory to the fallen. Proper into all that star sign nonsense and life after life.

Quite often in the public library studying up on above. Not a bad lad really, always friendly enough tbh.

• 7 months later...

I know who you mean. Saw him yesterday on my way to Cafe Dag.

Trying to chat up some lassie outside the Stag and stopped a van to try and get him to do wheel spins.

Aye definatly the same boy I'd say.

Harmless loon loves the dons can often be seen comparing folk to Dons players inbetween asking for a tenner for a haggis supper.

• Upvote 1

One of my least proud moments in my life came as 13 year old when i picked up a dog shite on a pointy stick and placed it in a tramp's hood. It rained shorty after as well.

I still feel fucking bad about it and would be raging if any of my sprogs ever treated a tramp in this way.

At the time it was funny as fuck though.

Just when I thought you and the Village Seagull were getting back on track. You can certainly consider the two of us officially fallen out.

I took it upon myself to open up a communication channel with Peter Dow last month after discovering him on here.

We have been talking via email.

I can confirm he still hasn't found a woman and he has been charged by the polis and had his website taken down.

They seized his computer, but he has it back now apparently. http://peter-dow.blogspot.com.br/

Smashing, friendly, interesting chap. Because he is skint he is called mad. If he were rich he would be eccentric. Good luck to him.

Some insane belters in the emails though. I reckon he is Aspergers. :hypno:

Get the emails shared min

I took it upon myself to open up a communication channel with Peter Dow last month after discovering him on here.

We have been talking via email.

I can confirm he still hasn't found a woman and he has been charged by the polis and had his website taken down.

They seized his computer, but he has it back now apparently. http://peter-dow.blogspot.com.br/

Smashing, friendly, interesting chap. Because he is skint he is called mad. If he were rich he would be eccentric. Good luck to him.

Some insane belters in the emails though. I reckon he is Aspergers. :hypno:

I thought he was deed but happy to hear otherwise.

Crying shame that he is still single as he set out his stall well

Aye get the emails shared

Wow, just had a swatch at his updated Blog...Go On The Peter Dow