Weel Kent Fowk

Scarface

I have too much respect for the man ( I do ) to be sharing the content of private emails on a public forum for the titillation of a bunch of druggies and deviants.

Ok, that's a lie but I'm not gonna copy and paste them, but there was one bizarre request for me to send him a 'steady stream of Brazilian women under 30 with mathematical ability that don't have Zika who can afford to fly to Scotland for conjugal visits.' That's a sentence I never thought I would write, has never been written before and will never be written again. :rolleyes:

Mans a legend. More power to him. He ain't gonna bring the Royal Family down but at least he's trying.

I would be careful because as soon as HMs Witchfinder confiscates his PC again your musings about people trafficking will lead the establishment to here and then we are all busted.

• 2 weeks later...

Renee Slater, professional objector it would seem, on the Grampian news mumping about the new harbour development(progress, you see).

Man or woman?

Think it was a man

If same he/she used to sit in corner of Henry J Beans and entice young gallous rig pigs for some TV action back in the day

On the subject of Nigg Bay Harbour some other local on radio this morning saying area is of huge natural beauty. I don't think so, large waste disposal building at one end, dogging car park at the other and a beach with no sand. Get it built

• 1 month later...

I know Gareth and the afore mentioned Junkie very well.

Both fine characters.

There's worse cunts in the world

My suggestion young Poodles is that you don't know Garth that well since you got his name wrong.

I am glad to see he is still on the go, swapped camouflage for fluoro and plastic bags for a colourful shopping trolley. I would imagine he is still pungent.

Representing himself in court, he argued that the case was a bit of a storm in a teacup arguing that it was "very embarrassing" for the police to have made such a fool of themselves.

Would he have been arrested, and charged if he had made the same threat on twitter about a Z list celeb ?

• 1 month later...

Surely not real?? When was that? I was at Quarryhill 82-86

Just saw this post, only 2 months late with a reply :poster_oops:

I saw Stronach on his horse back in the mid to late 70s, I lived a few streets from Birkhall Parade and I mind sitting watching TV with my supper on my knee as a young loon and he passed the window on a horse, had a cowboy hat on inna! :hysterical: Mate lived across the backie from him and from his back garden you could see his stable/shed that he kept it in.