Rafa

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a massive as f**k LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL from me!

The messages on RAWK are brilliant also.

I do however know of one rumour circulating, but isn't until end of season. I'll keep that one to myself.

Bookies often get it wrong, but the odds moving this time, and subsequent suspension is due to weight of money, somebody somewhere is plnoking a lot of cash on this. Markets don't get suspended for no reason, if you are a Rafa fan I'd be worried.
Got a massive as f**k LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL from me!

The messages on RAWK are brilliant also.

I do however know of one rumour circulating, but isn't until end of season. I'll keep that one to myself.

John Barnes and "King" Kenny dream team installed after rafa "real madrid fans - i signed raul, please let me be the manager" benitez is away....

The chat in the bars around Anfield on Sunday before and after the game is that most fans' patience with Rafa has finally evaporated. The boy behind the bar of the hotel we stayed in went practically apoplectic at the slightest mention of Benitez's name. I have to say that, as much as I'm fond of the man, given the dire pish I had to endure on Sunday (WHY are we only incapable of playing at home once we've gone a goal down?

Guest LondonScottish
The media tried to f**k us over in Barcelona with golf club gate - we won in the Nou Camp.

They tried to f**k us over last night - we won in the Bernabeu......

The media hate us, and its brilliant! Get it up ye!

Massive win in Spain last night. Madrid have been on a role. The most definitely isn't over, but Liverpool can't have given themselves a better chance.

Massive win in Spain last night. Madrid have been on a role. The most definitely isn't over, but Liverpool can't have given themselves a better chance.

Madrid were ABSOLUTELY dreadful, East Fife had more of a goal threat than that c**ts.

Guest LondonScottish
Get over yourself. No one cares about Liverpool.

I don't particularly care about any English team, but I do enjoy watching Liverpool and Utd in the Champions League.

Far more exciting than watching Spurs in CL......... sorry forgot, they're not in it. :itch-chin:

I don't particularly care about any English team, but I do enjoy watching Liverpool and Utd in the Champions League.

Far more exciting than watching Spurs in CL......... sorry forgot, they're not in it. :itch-chin:

I think the Champions Legaue is boring (75% of the time), it's over hyped to f**k, both Liverpool and Chelsea are boring as f**k to watch. Man Utd are slightly better and Arsenal, well who cares about them?

Liverpool shouldn't even be in the Champions League as they are not Champions of ANYTHING! The Champions League has just turned into a competition to keep the rich a little more richer than the rest.

Guest LondonScottish
I think the Champions Legaue is boring (75% of the time), it's over hyped to f**k, both Liverpool and Chelsea are boring as f**k to watch. Man Utd are slightly better and Arsenal, well who cares about them?

Liverpool shouldn't even be in the Champions League as they are not Champions of ANYTHING! The Champions League has just turned into a competition to keep the rich a little more richer than the rest.

I agree it should be the Champions of each country, but it isn't unfortunately. However, whatever European competition Liverpool are involved in, many of the games are very good value, especially at Anfield.

You maybe don't care about Arsenal, but I really enjoy watching them.

Funny you should make that point, say Spurs (now I'm not getting ahead of myself even though Spurs fans did at the beginning of last season) made the Champions League after finishing 3rd, would you have the same attitude?

Say Aberdeen finished second and got into Champions League group stages, would you have the same view?

At least Spurs are Champions of Something.

IF Aberdeen finished second then no they shouldn't be in the CHAMPIONS legaue. But if that's what UEFA want then I am glad to take the extra revenue over the Huns and tims.

Top Class read again - Crease material.

Was only a few weeks ago we were getting posts like this about liverpool and the league title - what happened to those robo?

Dissapeared up your own eirse again?

YOOOOOOOOOULLLL NEEEEEVER WAAAAAAAAAAL ALONE

CREASE

Hope we get you in the semis' nice easy road to the final :itch-chin:

We all know Liverpool can beat the Barca's, the Madrid's, the Juve's etc in Europe, BUT it's games against the Stoke's, Hull City's and Fulham's that are actually more important which they massively fail in. It's the League title Liverpool fans want more than anything.

Regardless of how well or otherwise 'pool played last night (personally I thought we were excellent and Alonso in particular outstanding), the simple fact remains that Benitez is incapable of breaking teams down who do to Liverpool at Anfield what we did to Real last night. It's all very well producing it on one-off big European games, but drawing at home to Stoke, Hull, West Ham and Fulham is simply not good enough. Which is precisely why the Salford behemoth is trundling towards its umpteenth title. I was not surprised at last night's result because Rafa has shown us again and again that he is the match for anyone in Europe under those circumstances, but what LFC craves most is the title... and he looks as far away from delivering that as ever.