Formula One

And the "lie" seems pretty small potatoes judging by the transcript.

Dont think FIA work in small or big lies , Its either a lie or not and im expecting a pretty hefty punishment.

However, I think it will be directed at the team not the driver.

Also, The director who got suspended has now been sacked by Mclaren.

Guest LondonScottish
Dont think FIA work in small or big lies , Its either a lie or not and im expecting a pretty hefty punishment.

However, I think it will be directed at the team not the driver.

Also, The director who got suspended has now been sacked by Mclaren.

Didn't notice he'd been sacked. After 35 years too! Ouch.

McLaren usually have a great car, but in F1 occasionally a team has a blip. McLaren will be back without a doubt; it may only be a few races until they have a competitive car, it may be next season.

And the "lie" seems pretty small potatoes judging by the transcript.

Think it may be this option. McLaren spent a lot of time and effort getting the car right at the end of the last season to ensure that they won the title last year that not a lot of time and dedication was put in to get the car right for the start of this season.

This is a disgrace. Now Ryan is no longer an employee of McLaren he will be under no obligation to appear before the WMSC (as long as he has no plans to work again in the sport). McLaren have deliberately ringfenced him in this way to make it almost impossible for the WMSC to prove that anyone else in the team was involved.

Guest LondonScottish
This is a disgrace. Now Ryan is no longer an employee of McLaren he will be under no obligation to appear before the WMSC (as long as he has no plans to work again in the sport). McLaren have deliberately ringfenced him in this way to make it almost impossible for the WMSC to prove that anyone else in the team was involved.

Or a clever little move......

I expect Mclaren to be back with a bang in Spain. The new car they take there will be a lot more competitive than the one they have now. They will have got some ideas from the deigns of other cars on the grid and I expect hamilton to win at least once by the end of the season. Thats if the stewards stop f**king with his results.

I expect Mclaren to be back with a bang in Spain. The new car they take there will be a lot more competitive than the one they have now. They will have got some ideas from the deigns of other cars on the grid and I expect hamilton to win at least once by the end of the season. Thats if the stewards stop f**king with his results.

INTERPRETATION

I am desperately hoping McLaren will be back in Spain. I hope they will be a lot more competitive or else I will lose

Guest LondonScottish
INTERPRETATION

I am desperately hoping McLaren will be back in Spain. I hope they will be a lot more competitive or else I will lose

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...