Alan Shearer

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Outside St. James Park, tomorrow morning, their will be about 20,000 morons, frothing at the mouth, celebrating like they've won the world cup.

I actually quite like Alan Shearer, but I'd gain a perverse sense of enjoyment if their hero was ultimately the man who relegated them!

:cheers::o so true, tomorrow will be car crash tv ootside their tomorrow. SSN will be running with it all day nae doubt, wheeling out everyone under the sun to comment on it.

Alan Shearer is a loser, who signs for newcastle instead of man u when you have the choice? says it all really. would love it if he got them relegated.

Guest SS RED
:cheers::o so true, tomorrow will be car crash tv ootside their tomorrow. SSN will be running with it all day nae doubt, wheeling out everyone under the sun to comment on it.

Alan Shearer is a loser, who signs for newcastle instead of man u when you have the choice? says it all really. would love it if he got them relegated.

A loser or a man of loyality and great integrity.

Your such a moron.

Your such a moron.

I'd agree with that, always liked Shearer but think the decision to go to Newcastle will prove to be an error. The hotseat's pretty much cursed and while he did the right thing in taking time before entering management, he should've taken a position with less at stake and less pressure.

Your such a moron.

a man of "loyalty and great itegrity" you ken him well like?

Think I would rather have been known to have won trophies than be an excptional striker at a provincial club. Won 1 EPL title is his whole career and that wasnt even at Newcastle. I will repeat it, he is a loser.

Ridiculous to brand someone who bounced back from career threatning injuries to score hundreds of career goals a 'loser'

Medal wise he underachieved, but he was still a brilliant footballer.

Ridiculous to brand someone who bounced back from career threatning injuries to score hundreds of career goals a 'loser'

Medal wise he underachieved, but he was still a brilliant footballer.

never said he wasnt a brilliant player, in fact he was a world class striker and but could have been so much more if had signed for a better team,chose not to, had the opportunity twice but didnt (and god knows how many other top teams tried to get him). to scared to leave his comfort zone or no ambition, i dont know, either way wasted talent.

no desire to win anything = ..... ?

never said he wasnt a brilliant player, in fact he was a world class striker and but could have been so much more if had signed for a better team,chose not to, had the opportunity twice but didnt (and god knows how many other top teams tried to get him). to scared to leave his comfort zone or no ambition, i dont know, either way wasted talent.

United were better off with Solskjaer :cheers:

When he joined Newcastle they had just finished 2nd and were splashing tons of money around. Hindsight is easy to utilize but at the time can see why he chose to join them.

In 1992 United hadn't won the league in 26 years. They were not the alluring beast they are now.

Similar situation, Blackburn had wads of Jack Walkers cash to offer him and United didn't.

blows SS reds theory of integrity out the water then, chose money over trophies!

united had won the league cup and cup winners cup a few years previous, come on, who the f**k would sign for blackburn over man u. blackburn hadnt won a trophy since the lancashire senior cup 3 years previous! :cheers:

blows SS reds theory of integrity out the water then, chose money over trophies!

united had won the league cup and cup winners cup a few years previous, come on, who the f**k would sign for blackburn over man u. blackburn hadnt won a trophy since the lancashire senior cup 3 years previous! :cheers:

So because he decided to join his hometown team who at the time looked like they would win something very soon he has a losers mentality? Did he not win anything with blackburn?

Any sort of admiration I had for shearer dissapated with his constant berating of Newcastle managers while sitting in his comy MOTD seat and then ruling himself out of the job like some scared child. He has taken it now with the newcastle fans expecting little more than a brave battle against relegation.

So because he decided to join his hometown team who at the time looked like they would win something very soon he has a losers mentality? Did he not win anything with blackburn?

Any sort of admiration I had for shearer dissapated with his constant berating of Newcastle managers while sitting in his comy MOTD seat and then ruling himself out of the job like some scared child. He has taken it now with the newcastle fans expecting little more than a brave battle against relegation.

Who said he had to? Paid by the BBC to provide an opinion and did so.

Besides, no one can argue that since they got rid of Bobby Robson, the Newcastle managerial position has been a circus.

in 96, definate loser mentality, newcastle had finished 2nd a couple of times, man u had just won the league and FA cup double with the start of the best young squad in the country, surely that should have tempted any worldclass striker at the time, what happened from their with united and newcastle speaks for itself...

just read the 2nd part of your post, looks like your agreeing with me, likes his comfort zone.