X-Files

Only Fools & Horses

Taggart

Cheers

Bottom

M*A*S*H

A-Team

Happy Days

To be honest that's really hard to list 10 programmes as there's so many classics i still haven't mentioned.

Bloody hell after seeing everyone elses' lists i just proved how hard it is to list a top 10, i mean classics like "The Office", "London's Burning", "Young Ones" to name a few. There really has been some amazing shows on over the years, just a pity TV is so sh*t nowadays with the exception of a few shows!!!!

For me there is only one TV programme that can be number 1, that's The Sopranos. Since then, the only other series to get me hooked is The Wire.

1. The Sopranos

2. The Wire

3. Family Guy

4. South Park

5. The Simpsons

6. Spooks

7. Alan Partridge (especially in the Linton Travel Inn)

8. Have I Got News For You

9. Top Gear

10 . Peep Show

• 3 years later...

Peep Show is the best prog /series I've seen...favorite from the old days would be Starsky and Hutch or Filthy Rich and Catflap.

Starsky and Hutch was a great show. Only cop show i think I've really ever been able to watch, aside from Columbo. Columbo was magic inna.

South Park, Drop the Dead Donkey, Shooting Stars, The Office (American one), Fantasy Football League, The Crystal Maze, The Thick of It, The High Life, Flight of the Conchords, Prisoner Cell Block H.

Travesty they only made 1 series of the High Life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEXJ71eX1y0

Drop the Dead Donkey was brilliant. Watched it with my folks when I was a child and really wanted to be Joy when I grew up. I only wish I was older so I could have got more of the jokes at the time. However it's still funny watching it almost 20 years later.

The Crystal Maze - groundbreaking. Thursday night on the estate, all the kids out playing. Come 9pm it was deserted as we all went indoors to get our fill of Richard O Brien and his mouth organ.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HQZtSSPahA

Shooting Stars - nonsense, just nonsense. My mates and I will still come out with random 1 liners from this show. Another part of my youth,

Fantasy Football league - loved it. Had every episode on tape for years.

Prisoner was another staple of my youth. Ferguson freaked me out, the big fat lezza that she was. She got her just deserts though.

Flight of the Conchords. Hilarious.