Tv Series

I found myself disliking her (although I still would have) more than him, even though he was the one with the screw loose.

Definitely, and I think that is by design as he is the character that could continue (in the books and future series) and hers could not. 

I just feel he is too careless to be able to get away with things. I guess that is to create suspense about the potential of being caught, but it is ridiculous.  I can understand a stalker being able to sit in earshot of the stalkee if he is unknown, but he consistently did it after he'd met her.  And his killing was scatterbrained and ill thought out, but not only did he always seem to be able to cover his tracks, he managed to frame someone else at the end. 

Finally, I don't understand why he'd keep his killing mementos at home, when he had a basement where he could keep people locked up for days without other folk noticing.  Surely that was the place to keep them, if at all.

Basically, it annoyed me how stupid everyone seemed to be.  

Wasn't sure what you meant by this until I was about 30 minutes in, holy shit. :wtf:  :suicide:  

Still got half an hour to watch.

Hahahaha. My mate text me saying he watched it and it blew his mind. Put it on not expecting much. Was genuinely angry by the end.

That Fyre documentary is also hilarious.

Some boy that Billy McFarland, was living the dream for a while.

Heard a lot about this one too. Supposed to be funny/mad/sad.

Here Glezga, do you still do your WYOWYNs in these woke times?

Not for a long while now, work IT stopped me from hosting the pictures which kills the WYOWYN without the pictures to ogle.

Still have a couple of word documents from 2010/2011 with some quality responses from Walter Sobchak (proper laugh out loud funny) and a few others from here.

Not even half way through watching it but that is some fucked up shit.

Watching in utter disbelief that there could be people so moronic to allow that shit to happen.

That’s the most bizarre thing I’ve ever watched. Everyone in it apart from the FBI bloke were completely mental. The Dad and Mum were just as bad as the peado.