Italian Team

Guest SS RED

Guest SS RED
I wonder why you support that mob? :itch-chin:

Actually it is a poor reason, it was because in 2000 they had an amazing team, Veron, Nedved, Nesta, Crespo etc. and that is why I liked them, what a team they had.

Guest SS RED
because 'ee's a propa 'ard nut' :itch-chin:

Oh wait a football factory joke....hud on....hud on.....hilarious, my sides are splitting.

Actually it is a poor reason, it was because in 2000 they had an amazing team, Veron, Nedved, Nesta, Crespo etc. and that is why I liked them, what a team they had.

SS Lazio. Zeigheill!

Probably the most anti-Semitic football team in the world outside of the Middle East. Ironic that they should be your Italian team since you also like to think of yourself as being in the 'Yid Army' :itch-chin:

Guest SS RED
SS Lazio. Zeigheill!

Probably the most anti-Semitic football team in the world outside of the Middle East. Ironic that they should be your Italian team since you also like to think of yourself as being in the 'Yid Army' :itch-chin:

Well for me anyway, religion has f**k all to do with fitba, if that's the way you look at football then I feel sorry for you.

Well for me anyway, religion has f**k all to do with fitba, if that's the way you look at football then I feel sorry for you.

just interesting that's all. Football is a religion though. :itch-chin:

before I read this post I guessed that you would say Lazio, and you didn't disappoint.

Torino for me.

I lived in Turin for 3 years and choose Toro over Juve for a few reasons:

1) Juve, Inter and Milan fans reminded me of glory hunting old firm fans.

2) Most local Torinese followed Torino not Juventus who get most of their support from the South and all over Italy (see 1)

3) Fond memories of the Dons vs Torino European tie from the early 90s.

Unfortunately since I started following them 6-7 years ago Torino have been a yoyo club too good for Serie B and not good enough for Serie A.

Their glory days were in the 1940s when Il Grande Torino dominated Italian football. The club has never really recovered since the Superga tragedy.

Whenever they get promoted Torino fans walk up the hill to the Basilica where the plane crashed an pay their respects.

A great club, with a proud history of success, living in the shadow of a former great team and struggling to rediscover success - sounds familiar doesn't it?

Forza Toro.

If ever a team bought a league it was Lazio in 99/00 , And they are still recovering from that overspending to this day.

I love watching Italian football and regularly watch the streams on line.... personally I appreciate the slow build up play, however I can understand why some, particularly those used to the British style of play, find it dull. I favour Roma in Italy, Totti and De Rossi are two of my favourite players. I admire their style of play and I love the fact that Roma have a Roman captain and vice captain.

Totti is one of my favourite players of all time, I honestly believe that on his day, which admittedly isn't often enough, he's up there with the best in the world.

Castel di Sangro.

Brilliant book.

Genoa for me, my best mate lives there and went to catch a game a month or so ago. Amazing atmosphere, very good football being played too.

Look out for Chievo too, after following their rise in the C4 days!