• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, the bets are on.

Westwood

Casey

and small gambles on big prices:

Jacquelin

Martin Laird cos Rocket says so and he's always right.

(was going for Fisher, but think the impending sprog will stop him one way or another)

Where's that f**king sprog Mrs Fisher? Your man is looking good for the weekend, and I'm a wee bitty pissed off that he hasnae had to run to your bedside. :)
that plank that replaced donnelly is a phud, lineker is an erse, mark james is as dull as dishwater and dont get be started on nosferatu ken brown

Ken Brown is second only to Alliss on the Beeb team. James is a bit dull, but you can't expect total perfection when the team is so large for the Open.

Lineker is no Steve Rider, but slowly he's improving, still rather be got rid, but how much do we see of him now? Very little if yesterday is going to be a guide.

Donnelly's replacement? That's Hazel Irvine isn't it?

Ken Brown is second only to Alliss on the Beeb team. James is a bit dull, but you can't expect total perfection when the team is so large for the Open.

Lineker is no Steve Rider, but slowly he's improving, still rather be got rid, but how much do we see of him now? Very little if yesterday is going to be a guide.

Donnelly's replacement? That's Hazel Irvine isn't it?

hazel was there when donnely was the irish plank is awful, the irish plank replaced donnelly

Matteo Mannasero is +2 through 27 with 9 to go. It would be fantastic if he could make the cut and win the Silver Medal.

Spoke with his father yesterday. Matteo must have been a late baby or his mother is a second wife. Or sun-damaged features. Lovely man. Smokes Marlboro Lights.

not bad for a 16 year old but some on here are still giving considine and foster "time"

Jeez you deserve your Neg tag. "Not bad"? wot he done this summer already? Lol.

Of the three of them, Watson had rythym from heaven, Matteo was consistently striking it superb and it was Sergio who was the least impressive, by miles. He was missing shots by miles and leaving putts short and low sided all day. Strange game, this! And also where the margins between top, journeyman and bottom are both minute yet gulf and chasm-like.

interesting that as i have been to quite a few of the practice rounds and when you see them strike the ball with no pressure its hard to say who are the better players

RS I'm guessing you are down there and posting using a blackberry or iphone or other such device. How is the actual weather in your opinion? Its gettin a bit confusing on the beeb as some are making on like it is hurrican force and others a light breeze.

If I was there I wouldn't be on here. Was there all day yesterday but been on BBC1 for 8 3/4 hours today.

NAe bother min. Jist thought you were and using one o those new fangled devices.

Aye tigers oot. Had an arguement in the pub we a boy about him. I said if the wind picks up then I think he will struggle. He reckoned he would romp it. I'll be getting a pint aff him the night.

After almost 11 hours of the BBC, I agree barass... the BBC comentators are terrible.

I now despise James and Torrance with a passion and never disliked them at all at 8.59 a.m.

I've got pissed with Grades before and thought he was a "top bloke"... until today. He gets on my tits.

Lineker needs shooting.

Maureen is annoying. And unshaggable, which for a woman, is inexcusable.

I still like Ken Brown. But you wouldn't want to drink wi the c**t.

I have nigh on pissed mysel laughin. That sir is f**kin genius.

Tell yi fit isnae. Wint oot we my wee slip we villegas in my pouch ti show aff like a tosser and lost it. NAe sae fine. Hope ladbrokes tak me at my word.

Q: When Tiger misses this cut, why did he fail?

No guarantee he will but needs 6 pars to make it and is in danger of missing, so IF...

What's his principal failing this week? I didn't even bother watching him yesterday.

1. He is driving like sh*t, when he uses his driver.

2. But, he is rarely using his driver, and thinks he's still at Hoylake, hitting irons down there, and taking birdies out of play on most holes.

Doesn't seem to have sunk in that windy Opens he does sh*t, whereas at Hoylake it was 30

• Site Sponsor
I want Tom Watson aged 59 to do it, think Fisher will win. But only if he's man enough to tell the wife to shove a cork in it or says "I'm busy, love. I'll meet the kid on Monday".

Hemmin RS, the font (I did say font) of all knowledge, looks like your man Fisher is in with a real shout.

Hope you had a few pennies on him at the start.

Watson still hanging in there, but he'll probably be knackered the morn being an auld mannie like us.

• Site Sponsor
Spik fer yersel. My birthday next week. 38.

Tom can be "wire to wire" and here's why. He hit 11/14 fairways, 12/14 Fw & Semi, only 10 GIR's but 13 GIR's inc putts from just off. 31 putts OG and 89 feet's worth of holed putts.

And this was his worst Rd of the three. Please Tom. I want him to win so much. Lee is ominous, but is he a major man? It's his best chance yet. Ross can win, but want Tom.

I am the cont of all knowledge.

Aye, would be fantastic to see the old warhorse Watson keep his nose in front to the finish.

Nice stats there, tho.