Pet Hates

StandFree1982

3 hours ago, Parklife said:

Not on holiday, Don. 

Having a good life alone in Inverness, Don? 

Thought you were travelling round SA?

I'm not in Inverness Parko but thanks for the question, I'm touched that you care.  Meeting a bird tomorrow for fornication.  I'll keep you posted on how it goes if you like?  

4 hours ago, Parklife said:

Not on holiday, Don. 

Having a good life alone in Inverness, Don? 

Are any of us truly alone on the Hat?

You can log on at any time, anywhere in the world and there will be someone talking crepe.

#broz #stoneislandworldwide

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, RAZOR said:

Are any of us truly alone on the Hat?

You can log on at any time, anywhere in the world and there will be someone talking crepe.

#broz #stoneislandworldwide

A real sense of community. Folk you converse with most days for more than 10 years. You sometimes know more about the personality of a username than your own faimly

• Upvote 1
21 minutes ago, Poodler said:

A real sense of community. Folk you converse with most days for more than 10 years. You sometimes know more about the personality of a username than your own faimly

Stops you pining for the auld country?  Because it reminds you how shite the auld country is?

Mentioned XL Bully dogs were killers and unsuitable dogs to be in society on a p & j facebook post discussing them, also suggested only minks owned them. Fucking so many replies from minks the last 24 hours, many being abusive to me. Owners of those dogs added to my pet hate list, minks.

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Id like to see the statistic for amount of xl bully owners, proportionally, who have neck tattoos. 85% atleast id guess.

The other 15% did also have neck tattoos but they were removed along with their windpipe by the xl bully

• Haha 6
9 hours ago, daytripping said:

Mentioned XL Bully dogs were killers and unsuitable dogs to be in society on a p & j facebook post discussing them, also suggested only minks owned them. Fucking so many replies from minks the last 24 hours, many being abusive to me. Owners of those dogs added to my pet hate list, minks.

Hey Mr Sidebottom.

15 hours ago, daytripping said:

Always wonder who's walking who in these situations.

People who say ‘MY Accountant’. Why do you do that? Are you implying you have a personal accountant to make us think you’re some sort of Rothschild? 

you say ‘I’m off to THE bank or THE estate agent, so why MY accountant.

amusingly, it was an aberdonian here who irked me with it. Typical 

34 minutes ago, Poodler said:

People who say ‘MY Accountant’. Why do you do that? Are you implying you have a personal accountant to make us think you’re some sort of Rothschild? 

you say ‘I’m off to THE bank or THE estate agent, so why MY accountant.

amusingly, it was an aberdonian here who irked me with it. Typical 

Because your accountant is often a singular person you have a continuous relationship with compared to say a bank which is a building with multiple changing employees.