Pet Hates

StandFree1982

7 hours ago, Poodler said:

People who say ‘MY Accountant’. Why do you do that? Are you implying you have a personal accountant to make us think you’re some sort of Rothschild? 

you say ‘I’m off to THE bank or THE estate agent, so why MY accountant.

amusingly, it was an aberdonian here who irked me with it. Typical 

MY Accountant has two words for you... 

Suck it! 

7 hours ago, Poodler said:

People who say ‘MY Accountant’. Why do you do that? Are you implying you have a personal accountant to make us think you’re some sort of Rothschild? 

you say ‘I’m off to THE bank or THE estate agent, so why MY accountant.

amusingly, it was an aberdonian here who irked me with it. Typical 

That's your most stupid one yet in fairness.

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, Zeus said:

A view from the terrace.

Admittedly used to quite like it but 3/4 on the night are complete beauts 

The boy Telfers Heid FFS 

I haven't watched it for a long time. Presumably it got worse, and they got up themselves?

6 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

If someone said  'i need to contact MY energy supplier', would you think they owned an energy plant?

No. Because it’s not got the same humblebrag/ wealth connotations as suggesting you have your own accountant.

its the same people who say ‘i need to put the Q7 in for MOT’ etc. 

can’t help themselves. They need saved 

12 minutes ago, Poodler said:

No. Because it’s not got the same humblebrag/ wealth connotations as suggesting you have your own accountant.

I’d say “my accountant” and I don’t even have a car. 

39 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I haven't watched it for a long time. Presumably it got worse, and they got up themselves?

Possibly never noticed it before, smug as fuck.  Probably due to 2 of them being hearts fans as well.

The Raith fan (Shawn) comes across a'rite 

15 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Possibly never noticed it before, smug as fuck.  Probably due to 2 of them being hearts fans as well.

The Raith fan (Shawn) comes across a'rite 

The thumbs up guy? He was part of the reason I switched off. Fucking poof shirts and annoying thumbs up.

Telfer struck me as the kinda cunt who would quite easily let it all go to his head, hence why I asked.

26 minutes ago, Parklife said:

He does swallow any old shite that he's fed by the media, so that checks out. 

🤣 you're determined to push this line aren't you, despite being shown to be utterly bollocks.

Let's not forget who was screaming for pubs to be shut because of all the covid hype in the media. 

It certainly wasn't me.

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

🤣 you're determined to push this line aren't you, despite being shown to be utterly bollocks.

Let's not forget who was screaming for pubs to be shut because of all the covid hype in the media. 

It certainly wasn't me.

Pretty sure parklife also believed Russia blew up their own pipeline. Which was the final nail in the coffin to his integrity as a respected afc chat poster 

• Dildo 1

My ex gave me a heap of wine her mum was involved at reasonable doing summin in Bordux wine.

Gave me a heap of them. Away working. Was cunted one night "which did you have the Rothchild" "the eh?

yeah was.... magic the one you just said". Still dunno what it was like the mystery continues.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
16 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

If someone said  'i need to contact MY energy supplier', would you think they owned an energy plant?

It’s possible. I’ve got shares in a few energy companies so technically own them (a bit of them anyway but not enough to raise prices to fuck the poor)

9 hours ago, Poodler said:

What about if someone is getting building work done. An extension perhaps.

Is it ok to say I was talking to MY builder or would I have to say I was talking to A builder?

Where you drawing this line? 

What services are humblebrag?

Cleaner?

Accountant?

Driver?

Electrician?

Don’t bother answering. You’re a muppet. 

• Haha 3
8 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

🤣 you're determined to push this line aren't you,

Just reporting things as I see them. 

despite being shown to be utterly bollocks.

Has it? When's that? 

It certainly wasn't me.

I don't think you want to get in to the covid stuff tbh. You've been the worlds wrongest man on that front. 

• Haha 1