Pet Hates

StandFree1982

4 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

😄😄 Funnily enough min, I was a loner virgin when I undertook the test in the mid 90s.😄

Did you get through or did you fail the test?

At least your no a virgin anymore

43 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Haha @Don Fonte

Fuc k off

It’s the only reason I can think of. I remember we couldn’t use ‘idiot’ after Dave min  stole MT’s then catchphrase

27 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

A bout of Tourettes?🤔

Fucking right 

People you encounter whilst out walking your dog, who deliberately stop and wait whilst you approach because their untrained dog refuses to move until its gotten on opportunity to sniff my dogs anus and undercarriage, and thus my dog has to reciprocate. 

I then have to engage in small talk about the weather and that its rained so much and how good it is to get some sunshine whilst their untrained dog is now trying to jump all over my dog because it's untrained and my dog is not interested in it.

That's just this morning, but it's a recurring theme.

2 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

People you encounter whilst out walking your dog, who deliberately stop and wait whilst you approach because their untrained dog refuses to move until its gotten on opportunity to sniff my dogs anus and undercarriage, and thus my dog has to reciprocate. 

I then have to engage in small talk about the weather and that its rained so much and how good it is to get some sunshine whilst their untrained dog is now trying to jump all over my dog because it's untrained and my dog is not interested in it.

That's just this morning, but it's a recurring theme.

Good shout and I'm no dog owner.

See when your out and about and a dig comes bounding over jumping all over the shop, bairn starts screaming...."oh he's just playing"

Hud on I'll just come running up to you next time I see you jumping in your coupon making noise, see if that's sound with you.  Probably moan about fireworks as well.

Vast majority of dog owners are sound btw, let down by a very small minority of beauts.

Creepy religio Fergals lurking around your driveway after dark depositing their cult mind-control literature under your unsuspecting car windscreen wiper blade. Tantamount to vandalism imo. Enough to make a man "loose" his soul.

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Ando said:

Creepy religio Fergals lurking around your driveway after dark depositing their cult mind-control literature under your unsuspecting car windscreen wiper blade. Tantamount to vandalism imo. Enough to make a man "loose" his soul.

spacer.png

Absolutely monstrosity, use a pair of scissors that are at least sharp and cut a straight bloody line. 

• Haha 1
52 minutes ago, madjockmcferson said:

My car sucks. Whenever I use the cruise control the fucker beeps when a car gets within a certain distance, the cretinous cunt. Like, the whole point is the car adjusts. I don’t need to know it’s adjusting so shut the fuck up 

Humblebrag

@Henry