Pet Hates

StandFree1982

• Admin
1 hour ago, Parklife said:

@Bebo

Why can someone have me banned, yet I can't tell them to go fuck themself?

If you familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines, being abusive is against the rules.  MT having a single use 24 hour sin bin is just a bit of silly fun. Don't take it seriously.

If you're upset with your AFC chat experience,  I could escalate this to the CEO?

• Haha 10
26 minutes ago, Bebo said:

If you familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines, being abusive is against the rules.  MT having a single use 24 hour sin bin is just a bit of silly fun. Don't take it seriously.

If you're upset with your AFC chat experience,  I could escalate this to the CEO?

Wait until tomorrow. He's currently serving a 24 hour sin bin.

• Haha 1

Sheriff Court Rolls being published inaccurately and wrongly.

A quine I knew is supposed to be up before the beaks in court today, according to the rolls for Peterhead Sheriff Court for 15/04/24. She sadly died at 43 years of age in early March this year.

What happens if she doesn't attend court for her case today? A warrant issued for her arrest?

Deary me.:banghead:

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

You seem to know more about her death than you’re letting on MAD 🧐🧐

The poor quine was found dead at a location unknown, Poodler min. I was told by a pal of mine the day after she was found.

Don't know the actual cause of death or the contributing factors which led to her demise.

However, my Mother's pal tried to get the info. about how she died from the quine's Mother whilst on the local town service bus, just a few days after the event. Some folk have no fucking morals or class.

12 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Tell us about the time you wished death on a pregnant woman.

Once upon a time, there was a girl called Leanne, who was 4 months pregnant and frequently appeared on BBC Scotland as a "football pundit".

Someone posted on a social media platform that they hoped she had a difficult and hazardous labour when the time to give birth to the fully developed foetus inside her womb arose. 

(Cannot remember how the rest of the story went.)

#RetrogradeAmnesia

6 hours ago, Bebo said:

I'm not. I just want to tell him to go fuck himself.