Pet Hates

StandFree1982

2 hours ago, Bebo said:

Send him a PM? :dontknow: 

2 hours ago, Parklife said:

PM sent to @Millertime telling him to go fuck himself. 

Thanks for your help. 

Watch yersel Parky...PM's can be reported and shown to mods as I found out to my detriment when my favourite G reported one. Hope they're not lulling you into a booby trap.

• Haha 2
14 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Did you get a ban, Parky min? I must've missed that.🤔

I did. 24hrs for sticking up for AFC's #9. 

All a bit of fun. Some (extremely desperate) people taking it a bit too seriously though. 

• Thanks 1
  • Dildo 1
4 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I did. 24hrs for sticking up for AFC's #9. 

All a bit of fun. Some (extremely desperate) people taking it a bit too seriously though. 

Sorry to hear that min.

I ken we've had many a difference on here but I certainly wouldn't never dream of stooping so low to get you banned whether it be directly (snitching on you to Bebo privately) or indirectly (winding you up incessantly until he decided to interject).

Like you say, a lot of folk on here simply pine for attention and cannot be wrong.

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Sorry to hear that min.

I ken we've had many a difference on here but I certainly wouldn't never dream of stooping so low to get you banned whether it be directly (snitching on you to Bebo privately) or indirectly (winding you up incessantly until he decided to interject).

Like you say, a lot of folk on here simply pine for attention and cannot be wrong.

You've just summed up old @Parklifeperfectly there.

4 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

You've just summed up old @Parklifeperfectly there.

He's nae my greatest fan and I'm nae his either but in the interests of fairness, he shouldn't have got a ban.

Even last week, we were, as usual, disagreeing and he was being pompous and condescending in responding, but I wouldn't go cliping to a mod, even when some of the rhetoric between us has got tasty.

• Haha 2
16 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

He's nae my greatest fan and I'm nae his either but in the interests of fairness, he shouldn't have got a ban.

Even last week, we were, as usual, disagreeing and he was being pompous and condescending in responding, but I wouldn't go cliping to a mod, even when some of the rhetoric between us has got tasty.

You should son - he's a prick