Pet Hates

StandFree1982

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If of female origin, then today I'm completely in agreement... probably going into the weekend.

Thank fuck we have a job at work that's needing shipped tonight at 10pm, so means I don't have to go hame until she's hopefully in bed.

Aye work.

I said I may chuck in another Nightshift tonight. She said 'please yourself but I can't be arsed with you being grumpy all weekend because you're tired, you've just done 5.

Get yourself clean to fuck, princess.

Trouble in paradise.

If you think about it a giver and reciever of BJs would probably know the best technique.

Don't get me confused with givers of a blow job.

To anyone that is planning to give:

I would suggest: be eager, talk filth, take the whole thing down to the root and greedily enjoy taking the spunk in your mouth.

Edit - and suck some balls.

As long as we hear more about that classic time in the Four Mile where they may or may not have been banned, classic :laughing:

Let's talk about it on a forum, instead of just sending a text, or calling...

I don't think they got enough attention in relation to that, so I have no doubt we'll hear more.

• Upvote 1

I did it to prove the irony in your post.

'Attention'. When your post was aimed at getting attention yourself.

Always find that funny when we are grown men posting on forums. Every time we post we hope for someone to engage so of course it's for attention.

There's a couple of folk on here that take the piss with it though.

I did it to prove the irony in your post.

'Attention'. When your post was aimed at getting attention yourself.

Always find that funny when we are grown men posting on forums. Every time we post we hope for someone to engage so of course it's for attention.

If I want attention, I'll start following an English lower league team and post about on here ?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1