Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Once her ironing duties are complete, sometimes my wife has the audacity to hang my clothes in the wardrobe completely ignoring the visual spectrum sequence.

My wife has been known to plate up my cooked breakfast showing no respect for alphabetic order :clangers2: Everybody knows it's Bacon at the 12 o clock position, followed clockwise by beans, black pudding, egg, mushrooms, sausages, tomato......I fear I may have confused her by allowing her to place the Ketchup/brown sauce randomly at either the 12,3,6 or 9 o clock position. :itch-chin:

Not so much Red Nose Day and the likes but more the attention seeking shite that goes with it.

Seems the point is missed by many and it's more a chance to show off.

In fact a lot of people who make a big deal out of being seen to do stuff for charity are in it for themselves and want to be seen as the heart of gold type, whereas 99 times out of 100 there's something more sinister going on.

Do they keep the money instead of giving it to charity? End of the day, the money's going to help people so it doesn't matter who raises it.

I know someone who went in a huge cream puff because I wouldn't donate to their fundraising for the Rangers Charity Trust and instead said I'd give an increased amount to the charities directly because I didn't trust the Hun to give it to said charities.

Prefer to give to the charities directly myself, if the fundraisers don't like me doing that then they're either pocketing the money or doing it for their own reputation.

Quite fucking right. Anyway I thought you were getting at people who do the fund raising, whether you donate to them or not. :thumbup1:

English cunts on radio/tv pretending they care about Scotland or Scottish football using throwaway comments for their faux concern.

"Independence would be the final nail in the coffin for Scotland" or "Scotland could never survive without England". Appalled at how many of my mates take this doomsday stuff at face value.

"this is really bad news for Scottish football" when one of its clubs is liquidated, ignoring the fact that their insatiable overspending causing others to try and keep up for over ten years has ripped the national game apart. In case you're reading Richard Keys, overspending recklessly and killing competition = BAD; liquidation = NATURAL JUSTICE

Oh aye, and Keys, Gray, Souness, Tyldseley, Townsend or any of the other insular, ignorant fuds trying to commentate on European football when they know little more than a 7-year old Shoot magaizine reader about any fitba outside old fucking blighty.

Trying to bill PSG v Marseille as Beckham v Barton.

• 1 year later...

Offshore workers on Facebook who tell you their every movement from the night before "choppers eve", the "chopper" being late, the pictures of a boat moving up and down on the water, big woopy fucking doo, complaints about someone snoring, all the way to the "Chopper Eve" 2 weeks later.

in fact, i'll rephrase:

Offshore workers on Facebook who tell you their every movement from the night before "choppers eve", the "chopper" being late, the pictures of a boat moving up and down on the water, big woopy fucking doo, complaints about someone snoring, all the way to the "Chopper Eve" 2 weeks later.

• Upvote 2

Thought I'd put it in this thread but I'll say it again. People who push the button at a crossing when it already says "wait". Similarly, people who insist in pushing the button to open the doors on the train before the light shows - the door won't open! Fall down the gap, please!

Wi-fi in buses. Hardly ever fucking works.

Folk taking buses whose routes changed years ago and getting all aggro cos they're not goin where they wanted. Fuck me, read the bloody timetable in the shelter!!!

Haha. The 35 (old 305) from Inverness to Aberdeen goes in past Fyvie. don't think I've ever seen anyone get on there.

It now goes in past the hospital in Aberdeen which is a strange one.

Coffee Machines, or rather the fucking prick that thinks its fine to leave just enough coffee in the pot so it doesn't crack. Dont fill it up its ok some other cunt will take care of it you selfish fucking cunt.

Men/women wearing Company/Rig success shirts/jackets/jumpers on planes ( i dont mean the ones that have a discreet name here or there, you know the ones "I survived the shutdown on seagull alpha" etc) we dont need to know that you work offshore in some shithole country thanks.