Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Comments on YouTube 

George Harrison would love this, etc

kurt cobain would be proud

shut up you don't speak for them.

the worst/ best comments are always under oasis related videos with people bumming Liam as the best ever etc.

add in; GOAT, Baller on football videos 

5 hours ago, Poodler said:

She's aussie, she hates em

in fact they seem to hate everyone that isn't white aussie

i've been down the route of questioning the heritage of her Irish last name but you'll never win against these bloody racists.

so no she hasn't. Wouldn't touch her if she had 

How does she feel about the likes of me who have come to make great benefit the country of Australasia?

Guest milne_afc
1 minute ago, Sooper-hanz said:

and Marilyn Monroe was just a slag.

Name the song pop pickers

Sandals in the Bin.

a tribute to the Ex-Aberdeen mercurial Moroccan 

I went out with a bird for about a year that was a pain in the cunt when going for a meal. Gluten free, no dairy, nut allergy, the fucking lot. When she was pished though she'd fucking tear into pizzas and kebabs and that. Used to fucking drive me daft. 

She was tidy as fuck though, unbelievably out my league, so I'd put up with all manner of shit. 

My missus is gluten/dairy intolerant. Absolute pain in the balls eating out. Especially abroad. 

My ex when eating out was a contrary wee cunt and would always want something changed. (Haggis/neaps/asparagus) Even if something wasnt on the menu she would ask for it. Always sending stuff back to the kitchen. Always order loads of sides with no intention of eating them. Would always order a soft drink and a wine so she had 2x drinks. A fucking high maintenance balloon. Tidy tho. 

Guest milne_afc

I was out out with a couple related to my missus, a right pair of pricks. The male enquired as to the origin of the black pudding in his desired starter, it wasn’t from Stornaway and therefore he had nothing. No starter, no main. Incredible.