Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Fat fucks, aye nae your average bloke carrying a bit of lumber, but seriously rotund fucks taking up 2 seats at an event.

Was at the rugby yesterday (I know, I know) and watched some poor lass have to sit squashed beside 3 fat as fuck Welsh female supporters who I am amazed managed to waddle to their seats let alone to the ground take up the equivalent of 5 seats.

Seening this similar situation in loads of places, trains, flights, football, concerts.

Cunts should have to buy 2 tickets.

1 minute ago, Don Fonte said:

I think he's speaking about overweight, boot cut jean and brown brogue wearing (not you @Bluto10) obnoxious arseholes who think they're above other people, especially football fans.

Yup. 

"If only football fans would behave" type folk. Conveniently forgetting rugby players and clubs are guilty of some heinous shit. Always the most entitled, rapey cunts at any university as well. 

Im sure I read a story years ago that some rugby club made a new guy shove a glass bottle up his arse or something. 

The Scotland fans on their way to Murrayfield are absolutely steaming, pissing in the streets etc, not a lot made of it, but a football fan canna have a tin on a bus because there was a religion fuelled riot in Glasgow last century. 

• Upvote 1
Guest Grays Babylon 1875
4 hours ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Fat fucks, aye nae your average bloke carrying a bit of lumber, but seriously rotund fucks taking up 2 seats at an event.

Was at the rugby yesterday (I know, I know) and watched some poor lass have to sit squashed beside 3 fat as fuck Welsh female supporters who I am amazed managed to waddle to their seats let alone to the ground take up the equivalent of 5 seats.

Seening this similar situation in loads of places, trains, flights, football, concerts.

Fat cunts are weird man. 

At what point in your life, when you can't even wipe your own arse or see your penis, do you say - I know what I need here...  More food.  Yay.  🙂

Cunts are wired up wrong, like schizos, Huns and Sam Smith.   

Yo, it's class when you see them big pieces of shit in their before and after photos, after getting after it and getting normal again.  It can be done. 

Awful when the cunt looked better fat though.  See Chris Moyles.   

Ah no. 

4 hours ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Fat fucks, aye nae your average bloke carrying a bit of lumber, but seriously rotund fucks taking up 2 seats at an event, it seems.

Fat, plump, rotund, and grotesquely obese have more rights than people who try to look after themselves in terms of their lifestyle.

I remember the once when I was out in my former local and had ordered a taxi. An ex mate of mine asked which firm I had got and I replied "the fat owl's taxis" as the telephone number of the firm ends 2882.

A seriously overweight cowardly prick angrily interrupted the conversation by saying "you're nae allowed to say that, you canna be saying that", of which I retorted "is it fattist or obesist? C' mon now, I'm I being obesist?".

The silence from the bullying fuck was deafening.

8 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Fat, plump, rotund, and grotesquely obese have more rights than people who try to look after themselves in terms of their lifestyle.

I remember the once when I was out in my former local and had ordered a taxi. An ex mate of mine asked which firm zi had got and I replied "the fat owl's taxis" as the telephone number of the firm ends 2882.

A seriously overweight cowardly prick angrily interrupted the conversation by saying "you're nae allowed to say that, you canna be saying that", of which I retorted "is it fattist or obesist? C' mon now, I'm I being obesist?".

The silence from the bullying fuck was defeaning.

^ first entry for the "Didn't happen" award.

• Haha 2
  • Dildo 1
41 minutes ago, CCB III said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/rugby/rugby-union/club-rugby/howe-of-fife-rfc-initiation-ceremony-player-bans-sru-bottle-inserted-into-players-anus-a8035146.html?amp

Yeah, crazy, horrible shit. That's just what we know. I'm sure they'll be drinking eachothers piss etc. Bunch of jumped up private school toffs.

An article from six years ago, wow you have me convinced now Consie.

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
18 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Some people have fat personalities and lose the very essence of who they are when they lose the weight. Moyles is a good example. He’s a fat prick. Without that he’s nothing. 

I've always found fatties to be quite sound to be honest. 

Obviously except Lee Johnson and James Corden. 

55 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Always the most entitled, rapey cunts at any university as well. 

Fucking hell Consie that's a fair statement 🥺

55 minutes ago, CCB III said:

The Scotland fans on their way to Murrayfield are absolutely steaming, pissing in the streets etc, not a lot made of it, but a football fan canna have a tin on a bus because there was a religion fuelled riot in Glasgow last century. 

Same scenes week in week out for football fans, but not something associated with the Rugby club game.

3 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Totally agree. They should have to go through some sort of ‘Blob-o-meter’ at the gates ( similar idea to height restrictions at theme parks) . Don’t have two tickets fatty? Sling yer hook. 
Might seem harsh but it’s a nightmare sitting next to someone like that. 

Paying for 2 seats.

https://www.smartertravel.com/airline-obesity-policies/

28 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Fucking hell Consie that's a fair statement 🥺

Same scenes week in week out for football fans, but not something associated with the Rugby club game.

Because far less people attend club rugby. 

99% of football fans are well behaved. 

My first statement is purely anecdotal, but I mind at uni the rugby teams were known cunts. I knew a couple, private schools arseholes with a completely misplaced arrogance 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
39 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

What about John Burridge  or John Hughes when they played for Hibs?🤔

Yogi wasn't fat. 

Budgie was podgy and threatened to break Mark Hateleys back if he came in to his box in the league cup final in 1990.

Which he won.

That's League Cup skins.  LOL.  Pub team. 

22 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Because far less people attend club rugby. 

99% of football fans are well behaved. 

My first statement is purely anecdotal, but I mind at uni the rugby teams were known cunts. I knew a couple, private schools arseholes with a completely misplaced arrogance 

What Uni were you at?

Perhaps you were mistaking arrogance for confidence or wanting to believe that was the case through your own insecurities and lack of self confidence?

Did a rugby player shag your boyfriend perhaps?

• Haha 1