£1100

split by how many

in what way

not exactly worth it, is it.

Honestly min, do a couple yourself. One educated guess and one complete guess. Odds of winning it would be about the same.

Just checked, each person that had a place in each leg got £1717, so not too bad considering obviously bit different if it's a syndicate, this won't be won by 100 tickets so when it falls it'll be huge, got to be in it to win it and it's worth the risk.

I'll be doing the same as I've done for the last 3 weeks, study all night tonight and pick out 2 from each race and go for it.

Aye great to win it but chances are slightly less than fuck all.

Throwing away money.

It'll be won at some point and when it is it'll be special, whether it's by one person who got it right or if it's y a sydicate putting their money and heads together to give it a proper go, some of the lads involved make ridiculous money from gambling and I trust their input.

I know of a job that you could be studying for and doing research on a certain company, that member of here may or may not let you know about it.

That'll be better for you than staying up all night studying horses than is pretty much as folk state a lottery.

I recommend also you pick your own horses and go for it, you'll be better placed and money is ALL yours if it scoops.

Like I've said to you, I'm open to anything and I've applied for loads and will continue to do, however friday night and saturday morning has always been bet research time.

Like I said above I'll be doing that anyways.

Like I've said to you, I'm open to anything and I've applied for loads and will continue to do, however friday night and saturday morning has always been bet research time.

I met you at Caley away on a Friday night and you weren't carrying a Racing Post.

I met you at Caley away on a Friday night and you weren't carrying a Racing Post.

Well I don't do it all the time, I'm not an addict ffs.

So why lie about Friday night ALWAYS being bet research time when clearly it isn't.

Scoop6 was won by 8 tickets, delight for those 8 people as the £1.3+M will change their lives a bit, the syndicate got just under £5k back for the places and unsure what is getting done with that as it's very little to each person once it's split so it's either off to charity or we try and take the bonus next week.

Scoop6 was won by 8 tickets, delight for those 8 people as the £1.3+M will change their lives a bit, the syndicate got just under £5k back for the places and unsure what is getting done with that as it's very little to each person once it's split so it's either off to charity or we try and take the bonus next week.

Unlucky Mini.

Last night obviously not one of your better Friday night form studying sessions.

Onwards and upwards.

Fair play to the guy, life changing sum of cash, think we are going after the correct score bet for the opening round of world cup games and try win that.

Yup, but still seems that he want to earn an honest crust by sticking at his minky job.

Even further fair play to him.

• Upvote 2