The games that kick off at 11 are a cunt for me, I never see that time nowadays unless it's a Saturday and I'm out for a bevvy. I'm bedded by 9pm.

Aye, L was speaking last night about your impending new arrival. She said it can't be long now. 11 days or something?

How times change, eh?!

Well it's supposed to be next Monday. #1 was late so god knows what will happen with #2.

Aye, did it over the course of a week. Argentina game was on the Tuesday or something.

It was an out of boredom bet, and it paid off.

Buzzing.

Pays for picnic day to Aboyne on Saturday with the family.

Canna wait for W.C. to start.

Sounds like quite an extravagant picnic Berto. 245 quids worth.

Few strawberry sandwiches and diluting juice for that make no mistake.

I'm sorry, i haven't got a clue.

All the best though.

;)

Yup, I had Jimmy Carr on Saturday and was out on an all day session with the wife, ended up back at a friends for a party. I wasn't looking forward to that as much as I am my picnic in Aboyne with the family. Fucks happening?

Hopefully it comes in the morning so you don't miss any games :).

Hopefully it comes ASAP so she stops nipping my lug!

I'm up to £50 off of a £20 free bet doing stupid wee bets on under 21 fitba and Uzbeki tennis. It's something I've never managed to do as I usually get bored and punt it in the arcade. Hoping to get up to a ton and that'll pay for me and the Mrs' tops for next season.

Sorry Spammer but I've just put this on.

£20 (not EW) so just letting you know early that everything I touch on the cuddies never comes in right now, so if I were you I'd put something else on and not share that information with the site until after it has happened. :).

Selfish cunt

You wont do well as a daddy with that me me me type attitude ;)

I'm up to £50 off of a £20 free bet doing stupid wee bets on under 21 fitba and Uzbeki tennis. It's something I've never managed to do as I usually get bored and punt it in the arcade. Hoping to get up to a ton and that'll pay for me and the Mrs' tops for next season.

Get hers a couple of sizes smaller than she needs please. This request was brought to you from "The back of the bus" :party:

;)

Romantic gesture pudgie min.

I'm a' hairt! Plus, it might keep her quiet for a wee whiley.

Get hers a couple of sizes smaller than she needs please. This request was brought to you from "The back of the bus" :Party:

;)

Techt for the techt!

I could be wrong but if it's from a £20 free bet will you not need to deposit another £20 twice to have access to the winnings?

Maybe that's just the script for joining offers though.