I'm trying to get back in the cuddy winning game by living off your seemingly good run.

I think your luck is about to end however, I completely and utterly don't apologise ;).

I havent been that lucky lately, only posting winners may make it look that way..

I am about even for the year, probably a little down afer today now - thanks for that!!

It's showing as withdrawable funds so it should come out. Betfair are doing a lot of joining offers so maybe they're a bit more lapse now with their bonus t&c's than before.

Shouldn't be an issue then.

My free bet on the World Cup which nets about £46k from £2 will have to be turned over twice. Fortunately it was only a £10 free bet.

The simple way to shut people up is to post a copy of your line.

I don't see the point, no one accuses of speaking shit when I lose but when I win they do, it's alright though, I know and my bank know I've just won some dosh as it's been withdrawn already and some left to play with for the NBA tonight.

I don't see the point, no one accuses of speaking shit when I lose but when I win they do, it's alright though, I know and my bank know I've just won some dosh as it's been withdrawn already and some left to play with for the NBA tonight.

Bobo and I do. You couldn't lie straight in fucking bed.

• Upvote 1

Let's say they did win, so it's a Tuesday afternoon and you have three winners, one at long odds

If nobody accuses you of speaking shit when you lose, how many losers did you have today? Most likely a few or did you just hit three right on the head?

Got email last night for Lilys Edge as it's in my ATR tracker, didn't check any other cards today and stuck cash in my BV account at 19:50, backed Lilys edge, had money left over and backed Jewelled as I didn't fancy the fave and this had a good draw, puttered about with change after both won, withdrew some cash, backed Commitment which won aswell, Dougie Castello on board, fan of his, withdrew more and put bets on for WC and a trixi on Argentina, Andy Murray (Wimbledon) and Rory for the US.

If you have a check back you'll see I back alot of Lily horses, in fact the same one won at 16/1 a few weeks back too.

Little task for you here if you wish to take on, post your lines or what you have as oustanding bets every day for the next week. Then we will believe you? Even 5 of the 700 you put on. BEFORE they win

Berto, reason most of my bets don't go up now is because I've cut back, also that losing 22 bets in row, I'm certain I'll have had winners in between, like I've said before I don't post every bet, reasons for tat is because I'll get a private message on twitter or a text or whatsapp about a bet and it's not meant to go up online incase the price goes etc also if I'm trading on betfair on cricket or whatever I don't really have the time to post it up as I'm locked in on that, I'm not bothered I know I had a 9/2, 33/1, 9/4 and 7/2 winner, I did however have a 50/1 thing that didn't place but it was just pennies on that.

Dynamo, I quite fancy laying Brazil, I really don't rate their side, they are only the favourites for the world cup because they are hosts, yet host nations have a horror record of winning it.

Berto, reason most of my bets don't go up now is because I've cut back, also that losing 22 bets in row, I'm certain I'll have had winners in between, like I've said before I don't post every bet, reasons for tat is because I'll get a private message on twitter or a text or whatsapp about a bet and it's not meant to go up online incase the price goes etc also if I'm trading on betfair on cricket or whatever I don't really have the time to post it up as I'm locked in on that, I'm not bothered I know I had a 9/2, 33/1, 9/4 and 7/2 winner, I did however have a 50/1 thing that didn't place but it was just pennies on that.

Dynamo, I quite fancy laying Brazil, I really don't rate their side, they are only the favourites for the world cup because they are hosts, yet host nations have a horror record of winning it.

Fair play Mini.

I can understand now why you don't post a hot tip here.

The odds would tumble quicker than the horse could run.

Wise words.

• Upvote 1

Fair play Mini.

I can understand now why you don't post a hot tip here.

The odds would tumble quicker than the horse could run.

Wise words.

I just don't see the point of posting every bet I do or get sent to me, I went well with badminton for a while, didn't post them so must not have happened #AfchatLogic