Nice one.

I was nowhere near that but more than happy with my return.

My holiday to Turkey has been covered.

I was only going in to stick a £5 trixie on so would've won around £400 if it wasnt for that freebie bet and the nice win from it in the first place.

When you heading to Turkey, I'm over the first week of October. Should be cold enough for me by then.

I was only going in to stick a £5 trixie on so would've won around £400 if it wasnt for that freebie bet and the nice win from it in the first place.

When you heading to Turkey, I'm over the first week of October. Should be cold enough for me by then.

Turned out well for you then!

Away in 3 weeks.

Was there last month when it was mid 40's and it seems like it will be that again.

It'll still be well into 30's at start of October.

Turned out well for you then!

Away in 3 weeks.

Was there last month when it was mid 40's and it seems like it will be that again.

It'll still be well into 30's at start of October.

It is around midday but it cools down a lot quicker at night. Was in Ankara last in September, was the same then.

Enjoy!

• Upvote 1

It is around midday but it cools down a lot quicker at night. Was in Ankara last in September, was the same then.

Enjoy!

Was in Olu Deniz late September last year and it was mid 30's each day but you're right it gets

cooler at night - nothing that alcohol can't sort out though :-)

You enjoy too.

I missed this.

Pish.

Could have done with a 100 quid treble coming in. Piece of shit. Buchanski... in future tweet me. Yi radge.

haha

I posted it because I thought it was interesting and worth keeping an eye on - I wasn't convinced all 3 would win as usually over hurdles something goes wrong with the horses I back.

Chuffed to see a few folk backed it and got some beer tokens from it.

I need another Man Utd goal for about £900(ish) cash out for £137 10/08/2016 Lucky 15 To Win Man Utd 4 - 1 @ 33/1 Correct Score Bournemouth v Man Utd £15.00 Pending St Johnstone 3 - 2 @ 25/1 Correct Score St Johnstone v Hearts Win Draw 2 - 2 @ 20/1 Correct Score Celtic v Motherwell Lose Result Aberdeen 4 - 1 @ 20/1 Correct Score Ayr v Aberdeen Lose Result