Well done.

Ta, going along nicely at a strike rate of just under 1 in 3 bets being a winner, will probably withdraw a chunk today as I don't want to be wasting it on shitty racing.

Anyways, Classy Anne has a big chance today, be good if a drop of rain came.

Croatia v Moldova. Both sides have a history of low scoring games. I'm keeping an eye on Croatia because I fancy them to pull a shock at the Euros but tonight will probably be a low key number. Under 2.5 is evens and well worth a punt. 1-0 and 2-0 Croatia at 7/2 and 4/1 are worth a few pence and a Croatia clean sheet is 4/11 for bigger hitters.

Croatia v Moldova. Both sides have a history of low scoring games. I'm keeping an eye on Croatia because I fancy them to pull a shock at the Euros but tonight will probably be a low key number. Under 2.5 is evens and well worth a punt. 1-0 and 2-0 Croatia at 7/2 and 4/1 are worth a few pence and a Croatia clean sheet is 4/11 for bigger hitters.

Ker-ching. I really hope you boys are listening to my money spinning words.

Ker-ching. I really hope you boys are listening to my money spinning words.

Well done min.

Have to disagree with you tonight. Fancy Real to win and there to be over 2.5 goals. Probably be yellow cards all over the place. Also fancy Sheffield Wednesday today.

Champions League Final. I can see this being cagey as fuck tonight. Athletico will sit off Real and try and hit on the break so I reckon Real will try not to be too open and hope for a bit of magic from Bale or Ronaldo (if fit) Under 2.5 is only 4/7 but bet365 are doing their in play offer meaning if you are on the ball after kick off you can bet it again in play and effectively get just over even money. No goalscorer at 6/1 is probably the lowest price I've ever seen for that bet but even so is still worth a punt as is under 1.5 at 7/4. I'm sticking with under 2.5 though and will split my stakes with the in play offer.

Defo agree with Ebbe about yellow cards though. Both sides are incredibly cynical and share their fouls around and dive like fuck so I wouldn't be surprised to see cards go into double figures.

Rode my luck there, a lot more chances than I thought there would be. Bet365 limited the in play offer to £50? Anyone know if thats a new thing, I'm fairly sure it was £250 before.

Sure sign you're punting well. They are notorious for this. Bookies are wankers, unless you're a mug punter they'll cut you off or limit you when you're doing the business.

• 3 weeks later...