You enjoying a few unscheduled days off Mini? Feet up due to the horse flu?

Quite bored actually but means I put some time in to football for a change, as well as watching the golf (several bets on that) got a couple of bets at Dundalk tonight at least, if Cheltenham ends up being off cos of this I'll be upset.

Looking good again Boof! Might get that boys details off you, he seems to know his onions.

Send me a PM with your email and I’ll hook you up.

He does singles and doubles working every bet on a % of £60 stake.

Example.

He’d three bets this week.

1/ Forfar 13/8 Falkirk 2/1 two x 1/4 singles and 1/12th double.

(That’s two £15 singles and £5 double)

2/ Hibs-1 goal handicap 5/6 a 1/3rd single. (£20)

3/ Two x DNB's. ICT ( cup Monday ) 11/4 and Edinburgh City 23/10. Both 1/5th stake singles and 1/15th double.

(£12 singles and £4 double)

I used to do exactly that but he’s successful enough that I can punt the top 3 or 4 picks I fancy in an Acca. Make more that way.

I dodged the ICT one today as I didn’t fancy waiting 2 days to settle a bet. Will likely chuck a few quid on it on Monday though.

I've worked in a few houses of professional gamblers in my time and some of the set ups these guys have is incredible. Bank of screens, 2 or 3 internet connections on at the same time etc.  

Speaking to them I didn't have a fucking clue what they were on about. 

Yip, sometimes you don't need all that stuff to be fair, a few of the cricket traders I speak to are fairly basic, the guys with a lot of screens often have a lot of sports clashing, for example one friend on a Saturday is non stop 8am to 8pm with various things going on so he has several screens.

I've worked in a few houses of professional gamblers in my time and some of the set ups these guys have is incredible. Bank of screens, 2 or 3 internet connections on at the same time etc.

Speaking to them I didn't have a fucking clue what they were on about.

This fella is only Scottish fitba. Loads of contacts in teams, ex bookie, knows Scottish fitba inside out and absolutely kens his ingins.

One of the guys, used to go to the US Open tennis and sit with his notebook/netpad thing and constantly bet on 'next point winner'. Was something to do with some delay between the server in the UK where the betting site was and the bookie reacting to the point winner. The guy watching the tennis live was able to hit the players name just before it became obvious he or she had won the point.

It soon got stopped but he made some amount of dough.

I didn't really understand what the fuck he was on about but found it quite interesting.

You can do it now with loads of things. Some companies trade games on delayed/shit streams. Usually the Indian football. I’ve watched it on one bookies stream and bet on another that are trading it 20 seconds slow.

Account got closed after a while so probably not worth it in the long run.

Yip, sometimes you don't need all that stuff to be fair, a few of the cricket traders I speak to are fairly basic, the guys with a lot of screens often have a lot of sports clashing, for example one friend on a Saturday is non stop 8am to 8pm with various things going on so he has several screens.

Must be a nightmare when you want to do the same but your Mum wants to watch the Corrie omnibus

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Send me a PM with your email and I’ll hook you up.

He does singles and doubles working every bet on a % of £60 stake.

Example.

He’d three bets this week.

1/ Forfar 13/8 Falkirk 2/1 two x 1/4 singles and 1/12th double.

(That’s two £15 singles and £5 double)

2/ Hibs-1 goal handicap 5/6 a 1/3rd single. (£20)

3/ Two x DNB's. ICT ( cup Monday ) 11/4 and Edinburgh City 23/10. Both 1/5th stake singles and 1/15th double.

(£12 singles and £4 double)

I used to do exactly that but he’s successful enough that I can punt the top 3 or 4 picks I fancy in an Acca. Make more that way.

I dodged the ICT one today as I didn’t fancy waiting 2 days to settle a bet. Will likely chuck a few quid on it on Monday though.

Great start.