Little dabble on tonight.

Union Berlin

Norwich

Lincoln

Treble, adding Orleans for a quadruple.

Have the same on.

Nice little Friday boost to the funds. Orleans went 1 up and 2 - 1 up but let in a goal straight away. Annoyed I forgot to stick Falkirk on to the treble, they were way overpriced at 3/1 at home.

As if we’re drowning in winners from Timothy & Manshambles. Moobs also follows boofs guy who’s had a fucking mare since I followed him.

That gypo who cursed me has a lot to answer for

Even by your standards you've made an absolute cunt of it this week Cavey, all credit to you.

Online or shop ?

Or both

Think it was just online.

Mini what’s your thoughts on elixir de nuit in the supreme. I think it’s have qualities will come right into play up the hill especially with the forecast rain. Thinking of having a decent EW plunge and experience the 9-1 to go

10/1 with Ladbrokes well worth a bet but there's a couple of others worth getting onside too if you like that horse.

Listen you sad prick you’ve not earned the right to converse with the elders on this forum. You boldly predicted a winner and vowed to quit then shat it. You’re no better than Tup so it’s ignore for you until you earn some respect you wee prick

“It’s an Internet forum so don’t take it seriously”