Nice little earner lad.

Think Spammer has a grand, but if the last horse came in - he was on for 5.5k + or something.

Boys on fire just now for sure.

Wish I did Betfair for treble though I'd have cashed in as was not confident after first 2 came in for the 3rd een like.

I noticed he won some cash yesterday so thought his luck might still be in so followed him, just as well I put it on a double by accident!

Cheers spam. :cheers:

£300 in to the account to pay for the blinds for our bedroom and £9 is going on a very ambitious 8-fold for tonight.

Looks like there could be a few draws around this weekend :crossfingers: ... on top of my usual weekend draw permutations bet I've gone for a really dodgy trixie:

Cardiff vs Hull

West Brom DRAW Fulham

C. Palace DRAW Man United

The treble is paying around 20/1

West Brom have drawn 12/26 EPL games and Fulham have drawn 8/13 away matches, looks good.

Off to Newcastle races tomorrow afternoon, really looking forward to it, never been before.

Any of the Hat's resident 'experts' [cough] have any interesting tips?

Look out for Sue Smith trained horses, there's a couple and she's on form right now, also a personal favourite of mines is Vaughan and Costello, they have a decent strike rate when teaming up but not sure how good they do at Newcastle.

Thanks Mini - will have a look at what tomorrow's programme throws up.

I imagine the wee programmes down there will have some good stats in it, came in handy for me when at Perth back in the summer and won a decent bit following the strike rates and course record for certain trainers, also tomorrow racing post will have some quality stats in it that will help you too.

• Upvote 1

Thanks Mini - will have a look at what tomorrow's programme throws up.

If you are going to a minor course like Newcastle, you would be better staking out the bookies. Wait until 5 - 10 minutes before the race starts, then back the steamers. It'll be obvious who's in with a big chance. The bookies will be adjusting their board every few seconds.

Obviously, if you are on a big day out with your pals, then this probably isn't practical...

Not really, no, keen interest in all sports, can take or leave horses, like cricket, football, darts, badminton and snooker mainly to bet on, nothing wrong with a hobby and trying to make money out of it.

As long long as you can keep a reign on it (see what I did there) it should be ok. I know from experience just how easy to start chasing the losses.

I limit myself to 20 bucks a week now. If I win I'll play of the winings, if I lose thats it until next week.

As long long as you can keep a reign on it (see what I did there) it should be ok. I know from experience just how easy to start chasing the losses.

I limit myself to 20 bucks a week now. If I win I'll play of the winings, if I lose thats it until next week.

Yeah, I can afford it and I've cut back a hell of a lot since last year, probably doing a 1/4 of what I used to, maybe even less, go some weeks without touching horses and focus on football or a sport I think there's some good value you in.