Some interesting picks there, berto, I like your OC, HF and MR tricast, that would make me happy if it came in, art of logistics is a very nice pick too and Rutherglen is on my shortlist for the week, strong words for it during the previews last week. Oh and shotgun paddy is my bet of the day, on it since January at 8/1

Three Kingdoms E/W

Trifolium

Hadrians Approach E/W

Our Conor (ante post and will back again) Melodic Rendezvous (ante post 20/1 E/W 31/1 and 34/1)

Shotgun Paddy 8/1

Sirene D'ainay e/w

Art Of Logistics or Pendra

probably do an e/w lucky 15 on Trifolium, Our Conor, Shotgun Paddy and Hadrians Approach.

Any decent offers on the go?

There's a few

Betfair double cash back has already been mentioned

Bet365 are doing their channel 4 4/1 and above offer.

Laddies have some free bets

Willies inna

http://www.independent.ie/sport/horse-racing/cheltenham/best-cheltenham-bookmaker-offers-for-day-one-30082464.html

http://www.crunchsports.com/category/horse-racing/2014-cheltenham-festival-tips-top-5-bookmaker-offers-for-cheltenham-201403100007/

Someone has sent me a tip for Dodging Bullets in the 2.05.

Any of you boys fancy it?

Nope

Champagne Fever should take that

Valdez would be my pick of the others

Unless they were holding Dodging Bullets back in his last race I doubt he'll do much in this one.

Saying that, any horse can win and it is Cheltenham so this is the races all the trainers have been aiming for and Nicholls is a top trainer.

EW Treble

2.05 Dodging Bullet

3.20 Hurricane fly

4.40 Shuthefrontdoor

EW Double

2.40 - Wrong Turn 14/1

4.00 Calin Annamh 14/1

Single

1.30 Wicklow Brave

Ew acca

Ryanaire - Dynaste

World - Annie Power

Albert Barlett - Briar Hill

Gold Cup - Bobs Worth

Nae bad cheeky wee long shot that :cool:

Selection Selection Details Result 1 Horse Racing CHELTENHAM 14:05 ARKLE CHASE (GRADE 1) 2m 11th of March 2014 2:05 pm Win or E/W 1/4 places 1,2,3 Western Warhorse @ 33/1 (GP) Pending Stake and Return Details Bet placed at 11th of March 2014 1:38 pm Total Stake £5.00 Bet type Single (Each-Way) Tax@Tax free 0 Number of lines 2 Total stake due £5.00 Stake per line £2.50 Freebets Redeemed £0.00 Channel Internet Total amount paid £5.00 Number of win lines - Potential Returns £108.13

Hope minjc's tip gets a place. Took it in a wee risky EW L15

But I seriously doubt he'll place considering the competition

Selection Selection Details Result 1 Horse Racing CHELTENHAM 13:30 SUPREME NOVICES' HURDLE 2m 1/2f 11th of March 2014 1:30 pm Win or E/W 1/4 places 1,2,3 Three Kingdoms @ 40/1 (GP) Lose
Selection Selection Details Result 2 Horse Racing CHELTENHAM 14:40 HANDICAP CHASE (GRADE 3) 3m 1/2f 11th of March 2014 2:40 pm Win or E/W 1/4 places 1,2,3,4 Green Flag @ 20/1 (GP) Place
Selection Selection Details Result 3 Horse Racing CHELTENHAM 15:20 CHAMPION HURDLE (GRADE 1) 2m 1/2f 11th of March 2014 3:20 pm Win or E/W 1/4 places 1,2,3 Melodic Rendezvous @ 25/1 (GP) Pending
Selection Selection Details Result 4 Horse Racing CHELTENHAM 17:15 NOVICES' HANDICAP CHASE 2m 4 1/2f 11th of March 2014 5:15 pm Win or E/W 1/4 places 1,2,3,4 Present View @ 9/1 (GP) Pending
Stake and Return Details Bet placed at 11th of March 2014 12:53 pm Total Stake £15.00 Bet type Lucky 15 (Each-Way) Tax@Tax free 0 Number of lines 30 Total stake due £15.00 Stake per line £0.50 Freebets Redeemed £0.00 Channel Internet Total amount paid £15.00 Number of win lines 1 Number of void lines 0 Settled Lines 21 Unsettled Lines 9 Potential Returns £3,385.72 Winnings have been credited to your account and are available for use. Returns to date £3.00

Hope Our Conor isn't fkd but nae (no pun intended) looking good.

Pity for Sam there on The New One. Would have liked to have seen him have a clear race there.

Too fast a pace to have to make up that distance after being hampered & still expect to win but done fantastic to get up to third. Finished really well.

Fantastic horse (& only five) that would have had a great future.

Hate seeing horses getting put down. Especially when it's horses of such quality (not that it should matter the quality)

Remember one of my first bets. Grand National when I was about 10 year old. Had £1 EW on Dark Ivy (one of the few greys in the race that day).

Fell at first (or second) fence & you seen the guy coming on in the background & shooting it straight away. Obviously that was a few years ago but my Uncle was pishing himself laughing at me the evil old fart.

Just two winners today. Present view (but only at 8/1) & Western War horse.

Few places though thankfully including Sam's in the last

Only just over £17 profit for the day though :laughing:

Edit: Just got another 23 from somewhere (no idea where) so £40 up today.

Still pish but better than a loss I suppose.

same from me again for tomorrow. Looking for Walsh to clean up :)

3:30 Cheltenham
Each Way - Faugheen
EW Terms: 1/4 Odds | 3 Places Best odds
9/4 -- Open -- 14:05 Cheltenham
Each Way - Ballycasey
11/2 -- Open -- 14:40 Cheltenham
Each Way - Indevan
EW Terms: 1/4 Odds | 5 Places Best odds
20/1 -- Open -- 15:20 Cheltenham
Each Way - Arvika Ligeonniere
15/2 -- Open -- 16:40 Cheltenham
Each Way - Ivan Grozny
EW Terms: 1/4 Odds | 5 Places Best odds
12/1

Very poor day, had some back for Tour Des champs e/w but that was it, very upset with what happened to our conor and feel for those that backed The New One as that would have won had it not got hampered, also not sure what to make of Shotgun Paddy, at one point it looked a no hoper then it got itself going again before not taking the final flight and finishing second, oh well regroup and move on to tomorrows feast.