David Goodwillie

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can one so young be so cynical!

Innocent till proven guilty indeed, but it isn't looking rosy for him. The police took time to gather evidence, interviewed everyone at the party supposedly and took DNA evidence. Only after this have they gone to the CPS with their case and they have decided their is one to answer.

Obviously, if he is guilty, he deserves everything coming his way.

From a football perspective, this pretty much puts paid to a move this transfer window at least and is only going to have a negative effect on him in the near future.

He has a habit of getting himself in to troublesome situations and this has the potential to break one of Scotland's brightest prospects...

Goodwillie's wikipedia page

"Playing position Lurking in the bushes"

"On 17th January it was announced that Goodwille had been charged with the rape following career advice from Allan McGregor who seemed desperate for the young striker to move to Ibrox to take some of the heat off himself. These actions from McGregor were cunning but unfotunately for him were noticed fairly quickly. Naughty boy Allan, and naughty boy David."

Quality :lolrangers:

I am living in dundee and always see goodwillie, robertson, watson and penis in town. All are wearing jeans and at least looking smart but everytime i see goodwillie he's wearing joggies, a hoodie and a wooly hat. Flithy mink. EDIT* THE SAME ONES

He grew up in the Raploch in stirling so it's no surprise to me. I have a mate who is best friends with Prince Buaben and Morgaro Gomis (he's south african himself) and gomis and buaben always say he's a knob.

Like him as a player, never liked him as a person. Very "me, me, me". I've met a few United players when I'm out and as a rule I won't speak to them as, generally, football players are dicks (with the exception of Sean Dillon, who is possibly the nicest person I have ever met). However, I have spoken to Goodwillie and I have to say he is one of the thickest people I have ever met. So I'm not surprised he's in this mess. At best, he was stupid. At worst, he's a vile human being and belongs at Ibrox.

• Admin

Like him as a player, never liked him as a person. Very "me, me, me". I've met a few United players when I'm out and as a rule I won't speak to them as, generally, football players are dicks (with the exception of Sean Dillon, who is possibly the nicest person I have ever met). However, I have spoken to Goodwillie and I have to say he is one of the thickest people I have ever met. So I'm not surprised he's in this mess. At best, he was stupid. At worst, he's a vile human being and belongs at Ibrox.

Is this the lets laugh at hearts thread?