David Goodwillie

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whilst obviously innocent until proven guilty - it does not llok good reading what has been put together. No decent team will be interested in him now, so the hunms have a chance - don't know much about Cardiff but given they've got Bellamy there and he seems to have got into trouble maybe they are the huns of Wales?

I doubt the TSB will extend a loan to buy Goodwillie now so expect the huns to sniff around Bebo a bit more.

I see Conway is off to Cardiff in a cut price £200K deal, when they could have got 3 times that from WGS at Boro last summer.

When visiting the DUFC fans forum last night, their fans are all bricking it. maybe something to do with seeing £1m sail down the Tay..........

Weren't there some NOTW allegations regarding their chairman as well?

Was sickened when watching them recording their Cup Final song last year, Swanson and Goodwillie almost going down on eachother.

• Admin

I don't really think it's fair that his privacy has been subject to press attention like this.

Being accused of rape really shouldn't be allowed in the public domain, whether you're in the public eye or not; it can ruin your reputation even if you're later proven innocent.

However, it does seem like the police have been pretty meticulous in their investigations and deemed that there is a case to answer. So, innocent until proven guilty but...

I don't really think it's fair that his privacy has been subject to press attention like this.

Being accused of rape really shouldn't be allowed in the public domain, whether you're in the public eye or not; it can ruin your reputation even if you're later proven innocent.

However, it does seem like the police have been pretty meticulous in their investigations and deemed that there is a case to answer. So, innocent until proven guilty but...

Totally agree.

Apparently Thompson has got a hospitality lassie up the duff and Mrs T has had enough and wants a divorce along with 50% of his loot !

The tangerine dream is turning into a nightmare :laughing:

Pretty much the jist of the rumours, except I am pretty sure at this time Thompson is only engaged to be married, having already split from his first wife...

The Thompson thing is true as far as I believe. Dundee fans have been singing about it for ages. I'm sure I posted on here a while back saying it would all go wrong for United, as it always does when we seem to be getting somewhere. Ah well, at least our manager's whiter than white. Nothing scandalous is about to come out about him. Hmmm........................ :rolleyes:

The Thompson thing is true as far as I believe. Dundee fans have been singing about it for ages. I'm sure I posted on here a while back saying it would all go wrong for United, as it always does when we seem to be getting somewhere. Ah well, at least our manager's whiter than white. Nothing scandalous is about to come out about him. Hmmm........................ :rolleyes:

Does Houston have a problem?

What's he been up to then?

Come on spill, we Dandies love a wee gossip