Wrestling Thread

robbo

<br /><br />Spammer? Are you for real?<br /><br />You surprise me. Yi wrong un.<br /><br />Our beering days together are over before they really began again.<br /><br />Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk<br /><br />

You have to take it for what it is.

Why do people go and see the Moscow State Circus or those wee Chinese guys that stand on each others shoulders or guys on motorbikes that jump off ramps over double decker buses?

Its all entertainment

Fuck, thousands turn up each week to watch the SPFL and we all know whos going to win it before the first game is played.

So yeh I am for real and if that means you will no longer visit my humble abode on the occasional Saturday afternoon before you head into town then fine. I'd rather see Daniel Bryan win the championship than have you see my bird with her tits oot again anyway ;)

Speaking of Saturday visits, my mates are all sorted out again so quality fitba on Saturdays is back on inna. Giz a shout next time you're through

I'd love it if Bryan won. I was in a club in Miami the night before Wrestlemania and witnessed the birth of the yes chants. What a night that was. Heaps of wrestlers were there. Met a heap of them. DDP is easily more sound than Robo despite his self awarded soundest poster accolade.

Miami was so good. Left my heart there I think. Really want to go back.

There were many people happy taking the piss out of the "Yes'ers" at WM 28 when Bryan lost. Wonder if they're still as dead against it now as they were then?

It was an easy question.

If that's your kind of thing as a grown man, then hey who am I rip into you.

I, along with many other mannies grew out of it. Gay as fuck but who am I to judge. It's 2014, apparently being a chutney ferret isn't frowned upon these days.

No one but you keep doing it anyway!

I cant see past Daniel Bryan for anything at the moment. If anyone deserves to be champ for a bit its him. I havent seen a wrestler be so energetic and committed to the whole ring show since the Ultimate Warrior. Granted I dip in and out and the last time I dipped out was for about 6 years so I missed a lot but, well, I'm a Daniel Bryan fan now anyway. From the he's a nutter onwards and his tag team with Kane there isnt anyone better in WWE at present.

If he doesnt finally get his hands on the title soon I'd be extremely surprised so I think he'll win the Royal Rumble and Cena will take the belt from Ortin to set it all up for Bryan and Cena at Wrestlemania. Not sure how that will then fit with the Batista return. IMO he deserves it though because of his skill, commitment, energy and also the way the crowd has now really bought into the YES! YES! YES! thing. Watching Raw last week when he was in the cage and seeing how the whole crowd were at the end 'the authority' and Vince have to realise they have a cash cow on their hands there and give him the belt so they can cash in on it as well.

You're 100% correct, min, but WWE have never really been known for giving performers what they deserve. It's the folk that make the money that get to dictate things generally. (Cena). Bryan won the belt clean off of Cena at Summerslam only to lose it minutes later when Orton cashed in but I do think it's just a matter of time before they give the guy a half decent run. I stopped watching it in 2001 and didn't start again until late 2011 because I know I was going to Mania a few months down the line and am still watching almost 2 years on.

Never knew grown men this side of the Atlantic watched wrestling. Take it most of you have kids?

Not me. See my earlier post about being able to appreciate things more as an adult.

Miami was so good. Left my heart there I think. Really want to go back.

There were many people happy taking the piss out of the "Yes'ers" at WM 28 when Bryan lost. Wonder if they're still as dead against it now as they were then?

It's some place, like. Expensive though (the trendy bits anyway). There was a really large Irish contingent there and because Bryan was beaten in record time by Sheamus they did take the piss out of the Yessers but little did WWE know that that was the day Bryan started building momentum. He was treated like shit and all that did was make the fans rally behind him and 20 months on he's more over than anyone has possibly ever been.

Bryan has a match with Wyatt at the Royal Rumble now, hope that doesn`t mean he won`t be in the Rumble :dontknow: ,

Batista looks like he`s had a shit load of botox :gay: .

That means he wont be headlining Wrestlemania. I cant remember a time when someone did both the rumble and had a match.

The Rock still has a a contract for 1 more wrestlemania, not sure how that'll fit in with the Batista return though and there's talk of him not doing it now anyway after all the sniping he got from all the younger performers. Looks like they are setting up Batista v Del Rio anyway but that would be a pretty shit return for Batista at a main event.

Rhodes to win clean.

Bryan to beat Wyatt by DQ. The family will decimate Bryan and he with turn up to the Rumble and win it.

Lesnar v Big Show - Lesnar win with F5

Orton v Cena - Orton wo win by a botched big finish, just like at TLC.

Bryan, Rumble winner.

SPOILERS!

Well that was disappointing :ThumbsDown:

Should have turned it off after the first 30 minutes! Terrific opening match.

What the hell was Lesnar v Show all about?! One punch and finisher and that was it? Really?!

Orton Cena. Lots of rest holds from Orton, finisher, finisher, finisher, finisher, other guys finisher, other guy's finisher then a screwy finish. Shock! I thought they'd put some kind of life into this one. Bar the ending, very bland.

Rumble... All set up for a great finish, yet Batista wins it?! What does he gain from this? Surely the sensible thing would be to have Reigns win it and shoot him to stardom.

And why in the blue hell was Bryan not in the match? Even if they'd had him eliminated not long after he came in (understandable given that he'd had a match earlier on) it would have been much better than just having no Bryan at all. Take out JBL, El Torito - although I did like his spot - or Nash and just have him and Bray place of 2 of them.

I saw batista's return.

tracky top too small - check

tight jeans - check

tight breeks shouldn't be worn by anyone with thighs - check

camel toe - check

looking stupid because of your choice of attire - check

the royal rumble - one of the 4 grand slams (wrestlemania, summerslam, survivor series, being the others)

the wwe make poor decisions now and again. batista winning the rumble is pap.

I do like the wyatts, very hotline Miami.

I saw batista's return.

tracky top too small - check

tight jeans - check

tight breeks shouldn't be worn by anyone with thighs - check

camel toe - check

looking stupid because of your choice of attire - check

FACE LOOKS LIKE A PUFFY CHIPMUNK - CHECK :giggle:

the royal rumble - one of the 4 grand slams (wrestlemania, summerslam, survivor series, being the others)

the wwe make poor decisions now and again. batista winning the rumble is pap.

I do like the wyatts, very hotline Miami.

Batista winning the Rumble didn't surprise me. My prediction was Reigns but WWE always tend me make strange decisions.

I thought the Bray Wyatt v Daniel Bryan match was one of the best matches I've probably ever seen. It really was that good. I wasn't convinced about Bray until this match. It was one of those that was so good that I didn't really mind that Bryan lost.

The Rumble was ok apart from the winner. Although the JBL thing was all too predictable.

Word now is that CM Punk fucked off home from Raw (which is why he wasn't on it) and has been pulled from all adverts. The Punk/Stone Cold rumour has been on the go for the past year. Don't think it'll happen. I'd like to see it though.

Take will face Lesnar at WM and Batista will face Orton. Boring!

The most disgusting rumour I've heard recently is that WWE are "sticking" to plans to have Daniel Bryan against Sheamus at WM. Bryan is so many leagues above Sheamus it's not even funny. I really hope they come to their senses and do something better than this.

Come on, you gotta love Rockstar Spud ! "madam" "sir" "madam" "sir" :zoomer:

He didn't really do much bar applaud Magnus and Dixie. But I have no general interest by TNA, so the lack of wrestling in 4 hours worth of TNA was really disappointing. Also very very bad production values and live experience for the audience. In my opinion.

Well, CM Punk`s "walked out" of WWE, is it a work this time ?

Meant to be true.

A few other wrestlers are also meant to be pissed off at firstly the Rock coming back and being given the keys to the door now Batista when they arent fit and arent ring ready either.

Unless WWE want to try and paint Punk as some sort of rattle thrower then I cant see them working the same storyline twice in 3 years.

They were gearing up for Punk v HHH at WM30 but thats probably off now. His contract finishes in July and he had already said in a couple of interviews that he wasnt sure if he'd renew. Talk of him going to MMA or something similar for a bit, dont think he'd like being hit properly though.