• Site Sponsor

I must have been at a different game to you all, as after the first goal I was disgusted at our "support"...

"good vocal support", "sang through it" to quote from above... I must have had temporary deafness!!

FFS it was like a morgue, the majority just sat there mute!

We are Aberdeen, known for our away support, barmy army, 12th man. Where the f**k was that today?!

P.S. Supersub, I was in tears too x

Well no-one was sitting down around us.

I particularly liked "You are a Weegie" in the second half

Given what we witnessed I'd say we were better than ANYONE else would have been.

As for the tears, we have no divine right to win anything, we just need to pick ourselves up and get on with it, minus of course the losers in our team. Now they will bring me to tears if they are re-signed.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats been one of the first games i have been to that i have seen dons fans actualy away to start on each other, A blonde lass was giving a guy in the next section into trouble or something for not backing team etc because he was shouting and swearing at the team after think it was the second had gone in(just a shed load of tension everywhere), and then after the third of forth( In shock by then so not quite sure) a few fans were walking out and then a guy from the next section must of said something to them and then they were swearing etc at each other and you thought it's away to kick off,

Was a up and down day, standing on train all the way to glasgow was a low, security guy in church on the hill was a high(thought he was going to turn me and my old man away when he asked if we had booked a table and then when we went no he looked over his shoulder at crowd and would of put money on him saying sorry can't let you in and then he went f**k it in ya go which was good), bought my dad his first jager bomb which was a laugh and then the brilliant atmosphere in there was another major high,

Then the game less said the better really tbh, just a major let down from the hype and great atmosphere of the pre-match to such a let down was stunned.

Just hope there a few surprise changes to-day like some players coming in and some going

The one's that did that are probably the one's that seldom go to games and came out yesterday as it was a semi and there has been a slight resurgence under Broon.

Probably the same one's that walked out.

Some guys on our bus walked out and decided to go back to the pub.

Apparently the pubs were closed, so they wandered the streets with a carry out. Plonkers!

:hysterical:

Yeah we got back to the clockwork after a slow deflated walk after FT & still had to wait outside for a good while before they let us in. Don't know why they locked the doors for so long.

But I see no problem with those that walk out when we're down 3/4 nil in such a short space of time against a team that has not long past put 9 past us.

I stayed til FT & know a good few that left early but can fully understand their leaving & justification for it.

Police were interviewing people at the clockwork and the florida park bar - loads of nutters wandering the streets so was little surprise that the bars were shut.

We had to walk some distance to get a drink.

Seen two guys having a wee wrestle on the floor in the clockwork before the game (don't know what over) but don't know if something happened there during the game to make them close the doors.

Place was still locked up with only about a dozen folk in maybe, until they let us in the back of five sometime.