Diouf!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Sponsor

An utter f**king tink who'll soon play for the tinkiest club in the world, joining more utter tinks like Lafferty and McCulloch.

I'd understand it if he was any good, but I've seen f**k all worthwhile from him in years.

It's just as well Rangers fans are f**king tinks, since his signing alone will probably excite such f**king tinks into thinking their going places, other than their own tinky f**king hellholes.

Bunch of tinks, the lot of them.

Lol, nae splinters in your erse from sitting on the fence.

Comeon Bri, spit it oot, say fit ye mean

after i gave him stick

Please ignore the above quote..I'm from the old school who can read and remember what we'rer phukkin spikkin aboot...anyhoo..

This maggot became famous for spitting at celtic fans..and then more famous and infamous and foul and fouler for heaps of foul social turpitude...

England wants rid..

Walter decides to give the boy a go..

Holy Holy Phukk...

and I quite liked Walter..

I can hardly believe it. Rangers have gone beyond the impossible and signed someone even more iredeemable than Kyle Lafferty... Daily Retard today has a piece by Stench claiming that Smiffy will reform Diouf, another one claims that he will drag the good name of Rangers into the gutter. Frankly that second statement's utter garbage, the huns are a team of scumbags, run by scumbags, and supported by scumbags, so they have no name to tarnish.

Wait and see, any criticism will be played on as Scottish fans "racism" by the player, club an media.

What was that last incident in which he was involved, that led to him getting punted up here?

Seem remember it was something to do with abuse he was giving to an injured player.

Allegedly shouted abuse at Jamie Mackie as he lay there with a broken leg

Ha ha,

Just heard Craig Burley on the radio and he's gutted that he's got to commentate on this guy whilst he's up there.

This sewer rat will fit in well at Rangers. Birds of a feather and all that.

Canna stand Neil Warnock but wholeheartedly agreed with him when he said that to call him a sewer rat was an insult to rats. Despicable being and any last remnants of respect I had for Walter Smith has now vanished for employing this.

El-Hadji Diouf: I hope move to Rangers will help me lose tag as 'most hated man in football'

Aye good one you scum bag c0ck sucker, come to the scummiest club in Scotland (& biggest rivals of the team who's support you spat at) & to the country of the International whom you just savagely brokes leg & then even went on to have a go at him whilst he's down screaming in agony.

What a real piece of work this guy is.

Hope someone does him well & proper. Bring back Simmie for this guy.

El-Hadji Diouf: I hope move to Rangers will help me lose tag as 'most hated man in football'

Aye good one you scum bag c0ck sucker, come to the scummiest club in Scotland (& biggest rivals of the team who's support you spat at) & to the country of the International whom you just savagely brokes leg & then even went on to have a go at him whilst he's down screaming in agony.

What a real piece of work this guy is.

Hope someone does him well & proper. Bring back Simmie for this guy.

In his defence, it wisnae him that made the challenge that broke Mackies leg.

Not that I'd be sorry if he suffered a similar fate mind you

**Edit** I apologise to Jamie Mackie for saying "in his defence".

He can not be defended in any way, shape or form.