Aberdeen Vs Dunfermline

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok not a classic but some fairly over the top bad shouts in this thread.

Vernon won just about every single header AGAIN. Diamond actually had a good game and Vuja hardly put a foot wrong. McArdle's distribution I'm afraid was absolutely shocking. Hartley at times looked slow as has been mentioned recently but picked out some amazing passes today. Smith a breath of fresh air too, a proper left back getting himself up to the touchline. Jack had another good game, Pawlett did well too. Maguire did some good things but can't believe he wasn't sent off for his kick out, referee right in front of it as well.

It was all us second half but perhaps didn't create enough chances as we should have. However, still think anything other than a Dons win would have been unjustified. St. Mirren next, easy peasy, should be another semi-final and lets make up for the last horrow show!

Should mention Dunfermline fans were great today, although their team offered absolutely nothing up front if there had been a goal it would have been absolute chaos, many would have ended up on the pitch without a doubt.

Jesus, don't agree with that, think a draw was a fair result overall and wouldn't take St Mirren for granted!

Dunfermline did absolutely nothing, we were all over them second half just didn't carve open enough chances to make it convincing. Could have been 2 or 3 nil. Diamond close with a couple of headers and Vernon could have scored.

St. Mirren are absolute dirt, we should be sailing through to the semis.

Perhaps better ways to go about making the point than singing about Gordon Ritchie being a Hun and "taking it up the arse"?

There was plenty other songs barring the Ritchie song, and considering he's one of the problems at Pittodrie why not sing about him?

p.s he is a hun and he most probaly does take it up the arse :itch-chin:

There was plenty other songs barring the Ritchie song, and considering he's one of the problems at Pittodrie why not sing about him?

p.s he is a hun and he most probaly does take it up the arse :itch-chin:

So other than being a hun (if he is) what's he done wrong for us?

Must be severe to merit a mass protest with banners & everything I'm guessing

So other than being a hun (if he is) what's he done wrong for us?

Must be severe to merit a mass protest with banners & everything I'm guessing

Well i guess him being the treasurer for a few years of the Granite City Loyal would class him being a hun no?

And the fact he's done everything to prevent Dons fans from doing displays, singing, standing and enjoying themselves at Pittodrie than anyone else for the last coupe of years is enough for me, by the way there was no mass protest today, we supported the team for the whole game and had about 15 minutes dedicated to a couple of banners and a few songs about the fat hun.

Are we down to the bare bones with defenders AGAIN?

Am I right in thinking (except for youngsters) all we have fit at the back now is Diabolical, Vujadinovic, McArdle & smith?

Hope there's some emergency (out of contract) CHs out there somewhere

After his ban, Considine is back. McNamee will apparently be fit for the St Johnstone game, so McArdle will go back into the middle. Clark Robertson and Myles Anderson can always come in to cover too.

No need to panic!

Well i guess him being the treasurer for a few years of the Granite City Loyal would class him being a hun no?

And the fact he's done everything to prevent Dons fans from doing displays, singing, standing and enjoying themselves at Pittodrie than anyone else for the last coupe of years is enough for me, by the way there was no mass protest today, we supported the team for the whole game and had about 15 minutes dedicated to a couple of banners and a few songs about the fat hun.

So as not to interfere with other Dandies viewing!

I like that you used half time to wave your humungus banners.

So as not to interfere with other Dandies viewing!

I like that you used half time to wave your humungus banners.

No becasue we were right at the back of the South Stand and the only people behind those were those involved in the banners, so i think you are moaning for the sake of it? :hysterical:

And the banners were not out at half time, so again you are moaning for the sake of it, were you even there today? :itch-chin:

Block S Row O Seat 65.

My question was what he has done to deserve such abuse from you. The strikethrough, in reference to aprevious post, was obviously lost on you

Incidentally, what's the picture in your signature?

The strikethrough was not lost on me, there was more than 23 people today at the back of the South Stand backing the team.

although there was more than 23 there was not a mass of people.

He's a hun who hates the fans, trust me some of the sh*te he's came out with regarding us down the years before his employment at our club is something you'd read on Follow Follow.....He should not be in the job he is at our club!

P.S the pic is Jamie Pressley licking the silver star of a Mercedes Benz, the best car manufacturer in the world :thumbup1: