Aberdeen Vs Dunfermline

Guess you will just have to sing louder next time, or sing songs that everyone knows the words to =)

ALLEZ ALLEZ!!!1one

Can any of the "not the right way" guys care to tell us, no, show us how its done then? I would love to see that. Seriously. Please.

If you are on about atmosphere, letting anyone join in would be a start and not booing other Aberdeen fans when they sing a different song from what you are singing, also there was one incident last season, Hamilton away I think where 'ultras' RUL included I think started singing "Can you here the Aberdeen sing" could be wrong with the song but it was close to that, that really encourages fan to get together as one and support the team- SMART!

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

US US US

WE WE WE

Exact same speel that SOME of the ultras used to post on here, we all knew that the older heads wanted a united fan group but several of the youngsters let the whole group down by trying to be "superior" supporters to the rest.

ONE LOVE (Apparantly)

Oh i agree fully, and i'm prety sure if you ask many of the ex RU would they do things differently and you'll get a resounding yes from them.

The us and we part from sunday is just that, the us and we i stood with, and that was in relation to comments directed at us and we, not because i'm isolating or making out we're better than the rest of the fans.

if i come across in that way i'll apologise no problem, i'm no better than most Dons fans in many aspects, and not as good as many in others :thumbup1:

Just the perception will go on. The whole Gordon Ritchie thing will just enhance the perception of continuation of Ultras under another banner.

From outside it seems that a couple of retards have let off flares/smoke bombs at Dons games after repeated warnings from club not to and used Red Ultras banners as cover when letting them off. Club left with little choice and ban surfing banners (along with other SPL clubs) as the afore mentioned retards wont learn and sanctions threatened against Red Ultras who disbanded as they felt left with little choice, despite showing no remorse whatsoever for the incidents. Now Gordon Ritchie is getting abused personally mainly due to this and folk are understandably linking the whole thing together.

The Ritchie thing isn't an ex RU fight , it's about his whole treatment of people at club, the way he conducts himself towards people at the club, the way he tells people to be towards fans of our club, the way he feels about the supporters of our club, the way the split between club and fans has widened since his arrival, the way he fails to deal with other clubs fans while dealing with our own in a heavy handed way etc,etc!

The Ritchie thing isn't an ex RU fight , it's about his whole treatment of people at club, the way he conducts himself towards people at the club, the way he tells people to be towards fans of our club, the way he feels about the supporters of our club, the way the split between club and fans has widened since his arrival, the way he fails to deal with other clubs fans while dealing with our own in a heavy handed way etc,etc!

Most don't seem to know him, his past or what he is doing in present but no doubt most are now thinking in what way will singing personal songs about the guy help you in getting better treatment from him? :dontknow:

Surly the only thing that will achieve is to make things worse?

No it was not. My first post was questioning your attitude while asking questions about this Gordon Ritchie character. As far as I am aware he is a 'fat hun' who doesn't let you take banners to games? I could be a mile off but that's the only information I am getting from this thread.

I went on to ask you what this petition is and where I can receive information and was more or less told to go look for it in other threads. I wanted to have a look so clearly I was interested at the time. Now I am not.

Again you say the petition is pretty clear. You've been told by one person it wasn't and I'm still asking you what petition!

A dons fan is someone who wants the team to win. Simple as.

Let me ask you this. Last season everytime Charlie Mulgrew went to take a corner at the Section Y end. The Ultras loved him, bouncing about singing "doo doo doo doo, CHARLIE MULGREW"! This is a guy who then went on to say he didn't care about Aberdeen and our fans were too expectant. The majority of players don't give a f**k how loud we cheer them as long as they get their pay.

See Stoney's post about previous RU members attitudes.

Disagree Bobo, you set out to find something to complain about and got it.

The petition was spoken about on another thread and i told you that, you've taken that answer and adapted it to suit your own agenda, same as a few others on here no doubt and the posts on here bad mouthing the group in the south stand backs me up on that.

As for a Dons fan wanting the team to win, i agree.

ALLEZ ALLEZ!!!1one

If you are on about atmosphere, letting anyone join in would be a start and not booing other Aberdeen fans when they sing a different song from what you are singing, also there was one incident last season, Hamilton away I think where 'ultras' RUL included I think started singing "Can you here the Aberdeen sing" could be wrong with the song but it was close to that, that really encourages fan to get together as one and support the team- SMART!

The RU are no more so no point in going over old ground, and anyone can join in.

Most don't seem to know him, his past or what he is doing in present but no doubt most are now thinking in what way will singing personal songs about the guy help you in getting better treatment from him? :dontknow:

Surly the only thing that will achieve is to make things worse?

The personal songs weren't my personal choice, but you know youself how fans can over react and get carried away during a game, we've all done it k :thumbup1:

Disagree Bobo, you set out to find something to complain about and got it.

The petition was spoken about on another thread and i told you that, you've taken that answer and adapted it to suit your own agenda, same as a few others on here no doubt and the posts on here bad mouthing the group in the south stand backs me up on that.

As for a Dons fan wanting the team to win, i agree.

If I set out looking to complain why did I ask several questions asking for information and still haven't received any.

Suit what agenda? You are a mentalist. I have asked to see the petition, for information and what Gordon Ritchie is doing and all I've received is "go look for it".

Where have I bad mouthed the support in the South Stand? If you want my honest opinion on that I'll say I didn't hear you too loudly in the first half. In the second half you were very vocal and I never realised it was coming from a supporters club until I saw the banners.

I'm genuinely struggling to understand what I've done to annoy you in this thread other than ask for information on the survey.

The personal songs weren't my personal choice, but you know youself how fans can over react and get carried away during a game, we've all done it k :thumbup1:

Absolutely - and for the record i think he is a complete dickhead and that is before he was at the club but not had dealings with him since being at Pittodrie and not aware of why the level venom is directed his way.

FFS,

can someone pull this thread out of the f@cking mire and explain to the masses the following:

- who the f@ck is Gordon Ritchie?

- what is the gripe with him?

- what is the petition's purpose and aims (ps i have read it and it didn't seem clear to me, but for everyone else's benefit, could someone post the link again rather than say 'its on another thread')

thank you.

If I set out looking to complain why did I ask several questions asking for information and still haven't received any.

Suit what agenda? You are a mentalist. I have asked to see the petition, for information and what Gordon Ritchie is doing and all I've received is "go look for it".

Where have I bad mouthed the support in the South Stand? If you want my honest opinion on that I'll say I didn't hear you too loudly in the first half. In the second half you were very vocal and I never realised it was coming from a supporters club until I saw the banners.

I'm genuinely struggling to understand what I've done to annoy you in this thread other than ask for information on the survey.

Going round in circles here,you haven't annoyed me and i've already answered you regarding the petition and you can read on here regarding Ritchie also, you don't have to look very hard.

There's 494 people who have signed up already, in relation to yesterdays support that's not bad going.

Still need a lot more folk to sign up and anyone who feels the need for change should, remember the more input we get the more chance of us improving the whole match day experience from a Dons supporters point of view.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/fair_treatment_for_aberdeen_fans/

Going round in circles here,you haven't annoyed me and i've already answered you regarding the petition and you can read on here regarding Ritchie also, you don't have to look very hard.

There's 494 people who have signed up already, in relation to yesterdays support that's not bad going.

Still need a lot more folk to sign up and anyone who feels the need for change should, remember the more input we get the more chance of us improving the whole match day experience from a Dons supporters point of view.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/fair_treatment_for_aberdeen_fans/

Considering the fact I'd already posted once today (and lots of times in the past) about how slow my works computer is I'm not going to go searching for something I have very little information of when it can take five minutes to load a page. I asked several times and all you had to do was post the link, which you have now done, when I first asked about it.

As I have said several times all I know of Ritchie is he is a Rangers supporter who won't let you take banners in to the ground.

If you're going to be an arsehole then expect the same treatment in return.

Well, watching that sh*te yesterday was heaving going - just as well I had some intoxicants on hand to help me through it! (wasnt at the game as I was at a Christening earlier in the day, and was only home in time to catch the game from about 10 mins played onward).

I thought we were quite unimaginative / dismal, though I did enjoy the late, galling and somewhat undeserved manner of our victory. Always something deeply satisfying about a late OG deciding matters in our favour.

Any word on the injuries we picked up? In his post game interview Broon was mumbling about being back to full strength in 3 or 4 weeks, so I take it neither knock was serious? The full blooded kick in the shin blackman took looked to be agony.

We will probably dispose of the worthless paisleyites in the next round more easily than we did dumfermline.

FFS,

can someone pull this thread out of the f@cking mire and explain to the masses the following:

- who the f@ck is Gordon Ritchie?

- what is the gripe with him?

- what is the petition's purpose and aims (ps i have read it and it didn't seem clear to me, but for everyone else's benefit, could someone post the link again rather than say 'its on another thread')

thank you.

He's explained it all several times throughout the thread.

The Petition

The time has come for Aberdeen supporters of all ages and groups to

join together and voice our displeasure at the treatment we receive

while trying to support our club at Pittodrie. There seems to be one

rule for the Old Firm fans and another for us, each and every single

game against either Rangers or Celtic highlights this issue for all to

see yet nothing changes!!

Well now is the time to stand up and be

counted, let

Considering the fact I'd already posted once today (and lots of times in the past) about how slow my works computer is I'm not going to go searching for something I have very little information of when it can take five minutes to load a page. I asked several times and all you had to do was post the link, which you have now done, when I first asked about it.

As I have said several times all I know of Ritchie is he is a Rangers supporter who won't let you take banners in to the ground.

If you're going to be an arsehole then expect the same treatment in return.

The silly name calling does you no favours :hysterical:

The Petition

counted, let

I don't think you've came out of this any better than I have.

I guess it's another we'll agree to disagree type scenario then.

End of the day a change is required at Pittodrie, we'll get there in the end i'm sure of it.

Even today on here there's been some interesting points raised inbetween some of the bitching, points that can help the cause.

ALLEZ ALLEZ!!!1one

:laughing:

I mind that vaguley, again I think your version of events is wrong but don't let tha get in the way of a bit of minijc ultra bashing. I seriously hope your not going to come up to me at any further games telling me about how you only do it for a laugh on afc chat as I am fed up of hearing it!

:laughing:

I mind that vaguley, again I think your version of events is wrong but don't let tha get in the way of a bit of minijc ultra bashing. I seriously hope your not going to come up to me at any further games telling me about how you only do it for a laugh on afc chat as I am fed up of hearing it!

What happened at Hamilton then?

I can't see how the RU has caused a huge split within our support, from the very start some folk liked them and some hated them.

Yes some of the ex RU are involved in the wanting change but then so are many non RU, do we just sit back and do nothing because some RU still go to games?

Is there so many personal vendettas between fans that change will never happen, there's plenty other fans i'd never speak to in my life, doesn't stop me wanting what's best for our support and team.

I'd put Aberdeen fc way above any silly arguments/problems i have with individuals.

P.S I 'd agree isolating a group will never work, but no one barring the doubters/haters on here are isolating the group, it's open to all and sundry who care about our club, everyone is welcome.

That was evident on sunday with some of the folk who turned up to stand beside us, young and old.

Good post to a point but as I said earlier, whilst I agree that if you have any dealings with Richie you will agree he's a knob, the point is highlighting it to 6,000 folk and 5900 don't know/care who he is. Also the club employ him so presumably are happy with him and attacking him will just piss them off even more, meaning more restrictions.

Its giving him uneccessary attention but I agree there is a lot of Dons fans who want to sing at home but are maybe embarassed to do so at fear of looking daft if nobody joins in Someone mentioned they like to sing when they have a drink earlier and that's the true difference between us and Pars yesterday was they were half sozzled off the park and our fans weren't. Late 1990' s it became apparent the RDU near the back you could stand and sing most home games if you wanted, I think the noise was lost due to the acoustics at times but at least it was better than the souless atmosphere we have at present.

Don't know what the answer is longer term but hope it leads to a better atmosphere at home games in the end :thumbs:

Good post to a point but as I said earlier, whilst I agree that if you have any dealings with Richie you will agree he's a knob, the point is highlighting it to 6,000 folk and 5900 don't know/care who he is. Also the club employ him so presumably are happy with him and attacking him will just piss them off even more, meaning more restrictions.

Its giving him uneccessary attention but I agree there is a lot of Dons fans who want to sing at home but are maybe embarassed to do so at fear of looking daft if nobody joins in Someone mentioned they like to sing when they have a drink earlier and that's the true difference between us and Pars yesterday was they were half sozzled off the park and our fans weren't. Late 1990' s it became apparent the RDU near the back you could stand and sing most home games if you wanted, I think the noise was lost due to the acoustics at times but at least it was better than the souless atmosphere we have at present.

Don't know what the answer is longer term but hope it leads to a better atmosphere at home games in the end :thumbs:

Perfect.

It was me who mentioned the drink part. Couldn't agree more.

New stadium perhaps be more atmospheric?

The RU have long been a source of embarrassment to the club. At the end of the day the club wont give a sh*t about 30 or so little boys who sing silly songs about some health and safety office who happens to be a hun. Who gives a flying f**k....Sing songs to get behind the team or dont sing at all....

A certain Sir Alex Ferguson was born and raised in Govan (thats in Glasgow.... for the benefit of Northside) as a Hun.... does he take it up the arse too?

New stadium perhaps be more atmospheric?

The RU have long been a source of embarrassment to the club. At the end of the day the club wont give a sh*t about 30 or so little boys who sing silly songs about some health and safety office who happens to be a hun. Who gives a flying f**k....Sing songs to get behind the team or dont sing at all....

A certain Sir Alex Ferguson was born and raised in Govan (thats in Glasgow.... for the benefit of Northside) as a Hun.... does he take it up the arse too?

The source of embarrassment you speak of are no more, i know you are down in London but come on even you must know that?

As for Sir Alex being from Govan, i didn't know that, i thought he was from Torry :hysterical:

There was plenty other songs barring the Ritchie song, and considering he's one of the problems at Pittodrie why not sing about him?

p.s he is a hun and he most probaly does take it up the arse :itch-chin:

Well i guess him being the treasurer for a few years of the Granite City Loyal would class him being a hun no?

And the fact he's done everything to prevent Dons fans from doing displays, singing, standing and enjoying themselves at Pittodrie than anyone else for the last coupe of years is enough for me, by the way there was no mass protest today, we supported the team for the whole game and had about 15 minutes dedicated to a couple of banners and a few songs about the fat hun.

The strikethrough was not lost on me, there was more than 23 people today at the back of the South Stand backing the team.

although there was more than 23 there was not a mass of people.

He's a hun who hates the fans, trust me some of the sh*te he's came out with regarding us down the years before his employment at our club is something you'd read on Follow Follow.....He should not be in the job he is at our club!

P.S the pic is Jamie Pressley licking the silver star of a Mercedes Benz, the best car manufacturer in the world :thumbup1:

The usual thing you'd expect to read on Follow Follow by huns towards Aberdeen :angry2:

He's an old school hun, i'll leave it at that :thumbs:

The Petition

counted, let

Perhaps that's standing in the way of you opening dialogue with the club :dontknow:

I can't recall saying i'd be the one doing the talking Ollie?

Sorry :checkit:

You, as in your collective.

I'm glad for your group though, that it isn't your learned self doing the talking, as your dialogue would seem to go no further than "you take it up the arse, Hun" :checkit: