The Abmad Refugees

amancalledbuck

This is my Saturday evening present to you all.

and some reading

"The cover displays a surreal sculpture designed by Robert Brownjohn. The image consists of the Let It Bleed record being played by the tone-arm of an antique phonograph, and a record-changer spindle supporting several items stacked on a plate in place of a stack of records: a tape canister labelled Stones - Let It Bleed, a clock face, a pizza, a tyre and a cake with elaborate icing topped by figurines representing the band. The cake parts of the construction were prepared by then-unknown cookery writer Delia Smith. The reverse of the LP sleeve shows the same "record-stack" melange in a state of disarray. The artwork was inspired by the working title of the album, which was Automatic Changer."

excellent post.

not meaning to speak for all the mods/admin but the general consensus is were all adults and acknowledge there is a wider world out there. It used to be the case that wed laboriously remove reference to other sites but end of the day, folk know there are other aberdeen forums, may aswell embrace it rather than worry they may steal members off us.

End of the day, NicNac gave us a great starting point which bobby connor later picked up and made this place something special. Now bebo is constantly tinkering with it to try and make it run as smoothly as possible with minimal fuss.

Im biased but i personally think this place is the best looking of the 3 popular boards, has some interesting characters, some really intelligent posters, some utter morons....and a few guys who can start a fight wi a wall.

plus....where else can you have an admin who regularly tells people to suck his balls....then call them a cunt....and not have it end in a ban.

That's not an opinion, it's a fact. None of the admin team are ginger either- also a fact.

The only down side to this forum is that Bebo wears skinny jeans.

im quite enjoying this site,and i enjoy abmad too,so i may stay if thats ok....

Oh aye by all means...

This place is like the Roman Republic - all are welcome, no matter what your past transgressions.

If you are going to stick around though, you should introduce yourself at the doors of the senate:

http://www.afc-chat.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=15441&pid=663971&st=450entry663971

:thumbs: