Darts

I think page 49 cockernee don was displaying bad manners. impressive. special brew is actuall a stand alone great song.

I dunno, I like it when bdo bunting is in the hunt. I just like darts so bdo v pdc doesn't rile me. on saying that, it's good when a bdo player, like mvg, steps up.

I just like watching darts. can't playit worth a fvck.

i watched a bit of the re-run. it was 3-2 van gerwen in sets, thornton's first 2 near the end of the set's deciding leg were bricks, so he chucked the last away thinking mvg would finish on 25. he didn't. then thornton gets back in and coz he chucked that last dart away his finish was at least a 2 darter. he got one dart at the double and missed it. mvg wins the set.

could've had a better effort to make it 3-3, but its little things like that that the top top players don't do.

Hope Bunting gets to the final fresh face and first time someone be champion of both codes. Think he will struggle longer games. Don't they have a long interval in the BDO during the final?

Quite a few people have been coming out with this !

But, since the PDC has been going (1994) it`s been done by Two players, Part and Van Barneveld .

No one has done both in successive years though, if that`s what you and others mean or held both at the same time (see below),

and i suppose technically Bunting will still be the current BDO Champion when the PDC final(jan 4th) is played, with the BDO final being on jan 11th .