Darts

Chisnall boring as fuck? LOL, he's one of the biggest scorers around, Huybrechts is a joke pick though, Thorn or King should have had his spot.

Chisnall is very difficult to support though.

Loads of scousers on twitter wishing they had supported Taylor as they've just noticed Anderson is sponsored by 'the sun'. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Stuck the remainder of my account on Ando (£16.25) before the match. Won't vbe living it up like Minj though!

That was fucking sublime, anyone even if they're not a sports fan would have appreciated that, Gary Anderson is da man!!!!! How a darts game can put you through every emotion I don't know but I was shouting at the tv big time, just an amazing relief when he got over the line. Big mistake saying he'd won at 6-4, Taylor came back out playing great stuff.

What happened with the fan incident they mentioned at the end?? I went to the shop early doors when Ando was 3-1 up, came back to 3-3, beer and dog food needed purchasing.

Is Lewis not world number 4?

Oops my mistake

Personally I'm glad to see Wade back

Don't really care for Wright, Huybrechts (despite his tidy lass) or "Chizzy Rascal" though

"Chizzy rascal" holding the title for naughtiest name and overrated player, for me.

Don't get me wrong, I'm more of a PDC fan, but I'll be watching the BDO's when I can till the end of their championships

However, there is definitely still a chip on the PDC's shoulder when it comes to the BDO championship, for example Bawwy Heawn was on Twitter criticising them... if it was so inferior/ if he wasn't threatened by them... why would he even mention it? The BDO certainly don't resort to such tactics

And the BDO provide proper boards.........

• Upvote 1

That was fucking sublime, anyone even if they're not a sports fan would have appreciated that, Gary Anderson is da man!!!!! How a darts game can put you through every emotion I don't know but I was shouting at the tv big time, just an amazing relief when he got over the line. Big mistake saying he'd won at 6-4, Taylor came back out playing great stuff.

What happened with the fan incident they mentioned at the end?? I went to the shop early doors when Ando was 3-1 up, came back to 3-3, beer and dog food needed purchasing.

Anderson hit 2 treble 20s and the third treble 20 as it went in knocked all 3 out meaning no score

Someone in the crowd shouted something out as he was throwing his next darts and he got involved

I like Wade. Think he gets a hard time really.

Me too bobo. Seems a decent guy but darts fans (us, ie hatters, excepted) are hardly known for their intelligence. Thought ando was going to bottle it when he was going for double 4? And bust the score hitting 18 especially after already missing a few chances to win the leg already. It seemed he was rattled cos some fud was shouting stuff. You'd think he'd have been able to block out morons like that as it happens so often.

What a night this has been. Taped the darts and watched it when I got in. Managed to avoid finding out the score. Off to bed a happy man.

I'd say the boards simply because Lewis alluded to it on more than one occasion.

Apparently they switched board provider for this tournament and they've seen more bounce outs than ever before, I'm not sure if that is true however but there did seem to be a helluva lot.

Taylor didn't have any bounce outs though. Or if he did, it certainly was nowhere near the amount of Anderson. Anyway, delighted with Ando's win...great match.

I'd say the boards simply because Lewis alluded to it on more than one occasion.

Apparently they switched board provider for this tournament and they've seen more bounce outs than ever before, I'm not sure if that is true however but there did seem to be a helluva lot.

There was the situation with "Chizzy Rascal" earlier in the tournament too, where his darts were repeatedly not sitting in the board, even on one occasion a dart he used to set up a finish fell out after he hit the double.

Unicorn have supplied the pdc boards for over 10 years, and indeed just recently signed a new 5 year contract, there is no doubt that the winmau board is better, I'm going to buy a board and get back to playing darts again and if you read the reviews of unicorn boards compared to winmau the unicorn ones are terrible,

Might be interesting to see what happens regarding Target, they are a new name and supply darts to Taylor, Lewis and chisnall, they have started making boards

So true. (Quality) Darts is awesome to watch. Appreciate the skill involved but geez you you need big balls to succeed. Thought Ando had thrown it away at one stage, Taylor never looks flustered but he re-gathered himself and did himself proud.

Question: anyone here been to the ally pally for the darts or any other world championship venue. The atmosphere also makes it a great event to watch.