Darts

Wonder if Pash remembers his Thursday.

Wakening up on my sofa on Friday morning must have messed with his head.

I remember Thursday very well, it's Thursnight I am struggling with! Remember being in Gala with you guys then no idea how we ended up at yours.

Friday was horrible, should not have been driving, wish I had an all day sesh with you now.

One thing I do remember about Thursnight is getting 7 photos taken with Wes Newton!

• 1 month later...

Heading down road to SECC for tonight. Think tonight could be the one when crowd goes too far towards Lewis. Place be bouncing.

Jenkins to beat Wade and Anderson to beat Lewis double for me at 3.35 as think both Wade and Lewis will let crowd get to them. Might even add in Barney who is usually on fire in Scotland.

I see some scummy bastard spat at Phil Taylor?

Hope the arsehole took a kicking for his unforgiveable behaviour.

No excuse for that.

Hope this doesn't spoil it for us up here because IMHO Aberdeen is the best atmosphere.

No doubt last night was just gallous Weegies as another Weegie Thornton put it "pure dead mental" fucking cringeworthy Robbie they are not mental they are just mindless scum.

The issue is that if they pulled out of Glasgow then they'd all come up here for the darts.

That would be chaos.

Doubt it. There'd be a gap in the calendar maybe Edinburgh would get.

Anyway Newcastle is just as close.

Newcastle is just as close but would surely be much more difficult to get tickets?

The issue is that if they pulled out of Glasgow then they'd all come up here for the darts. That would be chaos.

Doubt it. There'd be a gap in the calendar maybe Edinburgh would get. Anyway Newcastle is just as close.
Newcastle is just as close but would surely be much more difficult to get tickets?

The more difficulty the vermin have to get tickets the better.

Hope this doesn't spoil it for us up here because IMHO Aberdeen is the best atmosphere.

No doubt last night was just gallous Weegies as another Weegie Thornton put it "pure dead mental" fucking cringeworthy Robbie they are not mental they are just mindless scum.

Thornton is from Ayrshire - Ardrossan I think.

He's a rampant hun bastard, but he is not a weegie.

Why do a lot of folk from Aberdeen call everyone south of Stirling a weegie?