Darts

Harms v Oshea semi is going to be brilliant! Both averaged mid 90s

Oshea tournment average is 91.50 and Harms tournment average is 89.69.

Ritchie George tournment average was 82. 98 that was before today match.

Not great averages although i'm sure the O'Shea, Harms and Waites can easily play in the PDC but would find it hard to get to the semi final of that tournment with the averages they have had.

Oshea tournment average is 91.50 and Harms tournment average is 89.69.

Ritchie George tournment average was 82. 98 that was before today match.

Not great averages although i'm sure the O'Shea, Harms and Waites can easily play in the PDC but would find it hard to get to the semi final of that tournment with the averages they have had.

What was PDC number 2 and 3 in the order of merit tournament average, Wade and Lewis ?

And one got the 1/2 final, and the other the 1/4 final.

Yet your saying the BDO lads would struggle to get to the semi with averages like that.

Think it would depend on the draw as Lewis and Wade got lucky like that although Wade got far because he can finish at the big moments even though wasn't scoring in that tournment. Lewis was very poor until until he played painter with 95 average. I think Waites could step up easily to PDC and have a chance of winning it was the he showed in the grand slam a few years ago. Think the other on their day could get to the quarters/semi's. Although George with the way he has played in the tournment could have got knocked out in the prelim game never mind the first round.

Richie George........ Wouldnt get past first round in pdc

He looks nae quite right...that said he doesn't come from very good stock...is anyone else amazed that Bobby George and Savile enquiry haven't been mentioned in the same sentence...he's like a caricature of a paedo uncle...

Guest PeePaw16

Anyone been to the Lakeside? If so, how was it and how much are you for the week? I assume there's packages with tickets and accomodation?

How does it compare (price-wise) with the PDC World Championship at the Alexandra Palace?

• 4 weeks later...

Premier league started last night in Belfast. and some atmosphere.

MVG could, and should of beat TAylor, with the match finishing 6-6 both with 97 average

Thornton on his debut winning 7-5 V Hamilton, 98.8 and 93.4 averages

Wade (87.3) 7 - 4 Newton (86.5) in the poorest quality match of the night.

RVB was excellent in beating Anderson 7-4, Barney with a 102 average to Andersons 93.7

Whitlock beat Lewis 7-3 in a sub poorer match as well, 88.8 and 91.0 averages.

Aberdeen next week.

MVG could, and should of beat TAylor, with the match finishing 6-6 both with 97 average

RVB was excellent in beating Anderson 7-4, Barney with a 102 average to Andersons 93.7

Aberdeen next week.

Canna wait for aberdeen next week, my first time at the darts, always looks amazing on the telly.

The line-up is:

Wes Newton v Raymond van Barneveld

Andy Hamilton v James Wade

Gary Anderson v Simon Whitlock

Adrian Lewis v Phil Taylor

Robert Thornton v Michael van Gerwen

Lewis v Taylor is the pick of the bunch although Anderson v Whitlock should be good if both are on top form as anderson can score for fun and Whitlock can hit those high check-outs!!

Taylor will destroy Lewis, he was hopeless at the World Cup last week and even more hopeless last night.

Big game already for Anderson if he's going to compete this season, should be a great week. Van Gerwen defo should have beaten Taylor. Strange display from Taylor, started with 6 perfect darts then threw about 18 medicore darts but he's never defeated and keeps on going.

Aberdeen next week.

Canna wait for aberdeen next week, my first time at the darts, always looks amazing on the telly.

The line-up is:

Wes Newton v Raymond van Barneveld

Andy Hamilton v James Wade

Gary Anderson v Simon Whitlock

Adrian Lewis v Phil Taylor

Robert Thornton v Michael van Gerwen

Lewis v Taylor is the pick of the bunch although Anderson v Whitlock should be good if both are on top form as anderson can score for fun and Whitlock can hit those high check-outs!!

When I saw that line up I thought it screamed of not wanting the fans to be too harsh on anyone.

Taylor constantly booed up here but will more than likely have amazing backing v Lewis.

Good line up though, don't think there'll be a bad match. Enjoy yourself whoever is going there from here.

Would have liked Barney or Anderson to be playing either Taylor or Lewis, the fans seem to get right behind the barney chants and Anderson is obv scottish, would have made for an even better atmosphere!

Barney v Hamilton,

Anderson v Taylor,

Lewis v Thornton.

That's how I'd have went. Not that I don't trust our fans for Anderson v Lewis.