Darts

Aye, hearing stand up if you love the darts for the eighth time gets a bit tiresome.

Hate this loud-o-meter they have for the crowds now. It's bad enough the players playing major darts for big time cash with the crowd singing non stop but it's even worse when they're screaming for no other reason that to outscream the cunts who were in attendance the previous week.

The PDC and SKY have done so, so much for darts whilst almost ruining it at the same time.

Can't stand Taylor but I'm never comfortable watching a great sportman slide the way he has.

His form is obviously shit on the TV stage, but at the weekend he got 2 x 9 darters at a tour event, and the weekend after he was white washed by MVG he won that tournament.with a very high average.

His form is obviously shit on the TV stage, but at the weekend he got 2 x 9 darters at a tour event, and the weekend after he was white washed by MVG he won that tournament.with a very high average.

True. But folk use to use examples like that for the 'nearly men' of darts.

His average has been decent in the Premier League too, hasn't it?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4

Hate this loud-o-meter they have for the crowds now. It's bad enough the players playing major darts for big time cash with the crowd singing non stop but it's even worse when they're screaming for no other reason that to outscream the cunts who were in attendance the previous week.

The PDC and SKY have done so, so much for darts whilst almost ruining it at the same time.

Wouldn't mind hitting up a PDC event in Germany or something...The live UK tourneys on tv are embarrassing to watch, full of absolute assholes

Always been a BDO man myself, a lot more class and respectful.

Tickets arrived for the darts at the AECC, look out for Willy Wonka and a load of Umpa lumpas.

i have no idea about darts, but goin along for my second trip next thu

Wouldn't mind hitting up a PDC event in Germany or something...The live UK tourneys on tv are embarrassing to watch, full of absolute assholes

:sherlock:

The live UK tourneys on tv are embarrassing to watch, full of absolute assholes

The UK Open at The reebok Bolton is OK, especially the first night when the pub players get their chance, not many arseholes there.

World Matchplay in Blackpool is a fairly decent crowd as well.

Premier League crowds are full of cunts,

World Championship crowds would be a bit better if they didn`t have that side tier there.

Not been to the Grand Slam of Darts in wolverhampton but the crowd sound a bit twattish on the box.

• 1 month later...

Think Peter Wright is excellent for Darts.

It's what an event like this requires.

Someone who is there to entertain. Not a sour faced fucker who takes life far too seriously.

Time and a place for it, find him very boring now due to over doing it, he used to be a big 180 hitter back in the day and that for me is much more entertaining than him acting like a cunt and calling players a freak after they've celebrated a big checkout etc.

Time and a place for it, find him very boring now due to over doing it, he used to be a big 180 hitter back in the day and that for me is much more entertaining than him acting like a cunt and calling players a freak after they've celebrated a big checkout etc.

Have met both Wright and Chizzy at exhibitions, and Wright is considerably a better laugh and show man than Chizzy, however Chizzy was still better than Barney, moaning, boring bastard. Unlike MVG who loves a beer and a carry on.

Have met both Wright and Chizzy at exhibitions, and Wright is considerably a better laugh and show man than Chizzy, however Chizzy was still better than Barney, moaning, boring bastard. Unlike MVG who loves a beer and a carry on.

A few reckon that's why MVG has improved so much is because he has a fair skinful before his games now, couldn't handle the nerves before.

All must be better than Anderson.