Darts

Has Adams played in it before? Had it in my head he refused to play in it due to being a bitter bastard.

All previous invites were refused by Adams, to the point the last couple of years the PDC has not invited him as they new the response.

But his divorce must of cost him a few quid, so he contacted Barry Hearn and told him he would play this year.

White will be in the premier league next year for sure, he's had a fantastic season, I actually backed Whitlock lastnight as I thought he'd grin Suljovic down but he couldn't, this run for Mensur should see him go over the £100k for the season, not bad for his first year full time.

White will be in the premier league next year for sure, he's had a fantastic season, I actually backed Whitlock lastnight as I thought he'd grin Suljovic down but he couldn't, this run for Mensur should see him go over the £100k for the season, not bad for his first year full time.

On form he should be in the PL, but you know that the wildcards would more than likely go to the likes of Chisnal, Barney, Huybrechts, Bunting who are all lower than him in the OOM

There is no way Bunting gets in this year, not a chance, he's gone backwards and still don't think he's entirely happy with his darts, Chisnall has had an ok year, deserves to be in the PL again simply for his showing in it this year, Barney is done and I don't really like Huybrechts, Lewis shouldn't be in the PL this time around either, he's turned in to a joke but he'll be there due to his ranking.

There is no way Bunting gets in this year, not a chance, he's gone backwards and still don't think he's entirely happy with his darts, Chisnall has had an ok year, deserves to be in the PL again simply for his showing in it this year, Barney is done and I don't really like Huybrechts, Lewis shouldn't be in the PL this time around either, he's turned in to a joke but he'll be there due to his ranking.

Top 4 ranked get auto selected, then there is 8 wildcards.

History has told us that they dont pick the players who are currently playing the best, but who are more likely to fill seats at the venues

The old Barney V Taylor still gets SKY into a wankfest, and the other players I mentioned are fast fluid players who again, SKY / PDC like with their wildcard pick, and they also love getting as much ex world champs from both division playing.

Time will tell, but if White finishes 8th in the OOM, I dont think he will be picked.

Top 4 ranked get auto selected, then there is 8 wildcards.

History has told us that they dont pick the players who are currently playing the best, but who are more likely to fill seats at the venues

The old Barney V Taylor still gets SKY into a wankfest, and the other players I mentioned are fast fluid players who again, SKY / PDC like with their wildcard pick, and they also love getting as much ex world champs from both division playing.

Time will tell, but if White finishes 8th in the OOM, I dont think he will be picked.

I know how it fucking works, jesus christ, just meaning that Lewis is lucky because he's been dreadful for ages now.

I know how it fucking works, jesus christ, just meaning that Lewis is lucky because he's been dreadful for ages now.

You mentioned multiple players, not just Lewis.

But correct, Lewis is defending a lot of money on the OOM this year due to having a very good 2013.

Anderson was pretty good last night as well. Same old story though, missed doubles.

Is it just misses or is there still a wee question mark over his bottle, at times, when under the cosh.

Yet , at other times he pulls off pieces of outstanding brilliance under pressure??

Who knows eh?

Looks like its all set up for jelly baby , condom face now anyway.

??

I was not making any point ?

The players I mentioned would be wildcard picks directly against White, nothing to do with the top 4 who would be picked automatically

Why bring up the top 4 thing then when every cunt and their dog knows it?

And with his England love in, his family from Wales, and Northern Ireland it must be a tremendous stress.

Not got Welsh family, aways I burried you on the rugby subject you off you fuck.

??

I was not making any point ?

The players I mentioned would be wildcard picks directly against White, nothing to do with the top 4 who would be picked automatically

It was a necessary point to make to back your post up. Mini clearly spoiling for another embarrassment online.

What a fud.

Why bring up the top 4 thing then when every cunt and their dog knows it?

Not got Welsh family, aways I burried you on the rugby subject you off you fuck.

Don't support the football team, I just don't mind them, as for Cricket, Scotland don't have a side that competes in tests, England do hence why I support them.

Yeah Mini, you certainly "burried" me with the above post.

Ha ha , that's brilliant . Can't beat a bit of needle on the oche. Except for Phil "caravan park" Taylor. He's just extremely awkward to listen to . Car crash interviews , even at the best of times.

They all seem to have a bit of weirdness about them darts players nowadays , when you listen to them talk. I don't know what it is but its just weird..

Very few of them appear to be very level headed ..l