Darts

Durrant takes far too long throwing the arrows. Arsed watching him too often. He can stick with the bdo. Imagine him v Justin pipe: snooze fest

agree anyone that plays darts knows that if you get a dart in treble twenty and are a fast player the other two will more or likely follow without aiming

If you are too slow you have to basically aim with every dart

this does not always happen and i know there are exceptions but is more likely to happen if you are a rat a tat player (people who play darts will know what i mean)

I like Durrant, but at the age of 46, it is pretty old to be making the change over to the PDC, and the BDO champion no longer makes it straight though to the tour, they have to go to Q school.

If Noppert made the change, I think he could be a top 16 player in the PDC in a few years.

^

Having trebles that are 12% larger benefits the PDC players seemingly.

Nae sure if this is still the case but a few years back when the Eclipse Pro first came out and the BDO were still using Winmau boards they had thicker wires.

Back then it was true that the PDC boards did have slightly bigger trebles and doubles but as far as i know this has been a standard 8mm on all boards now

maybe you are correct and i do remember seeing someone with a micrometer measuring said boards but cant remember the outcome

But its really just a case of the PDC have better players than the BDO simple as that

Durrant sticking with the BDO for another year, taking 3months off all comps though.

Durrant is doing the same in the BDO as MVG is doing in the PDC ie winning most tournaments (think he has won the last 8)

At his age if you are winning everything and getting all the prize money why change as he does not have the time to be a success in the PDC