Darts

agree anyone that plays darts knows that if you get a dart in treble twenty and are a fast player the other two will more or likely follow without aiming

If you are too slow you have to basically aim with every dart

this does not always happen and i know there are exceptions but is more likely to happen if you are a rat a tat player (people who play darts will know what i mean)

Does that mean if you are a rat a tat player and the first dart is shite then the other two will follow

Part earns himself a tour card after beating Kirk Shepherd in what was a repeat of the 2008 world final, quite amazing that both are plugging away there but needs must, Burnett earns himself a card aswell after beating Nicholson, meanwhile Aberdeens Jamie Bain has earned 15pts on the order of merit so should get himself a card if he has a strong day tomorrow.

Waste of time watching darts these days.

Van Gerwen just wins everything.

I prefer the tournaments where the no hopers have a go at the big guns like the worlds

Premier league is on now mvg v Anderson on next after taylor v chizzy but its getting tiresome as they are on tv nearly every week

Have tickets for Aberdeen premier league but thats more for the swally and its a good night oot

See where your coming from re MVG but its no different to when Taylor did the same or you could say the same with Celtic and the Scottish premier league

All the better when the fuckers do get beat

I prefer the tournaments where the no hopers have a go at the big guns like the worlds

Premier league is on now mvg v Anderson on next after taylor v chizzy but its getting tiresome as they are on tv nearly every week

Have tickets for Aberdeen premier league but thats more for the swally and its a good night oot

See where your coming from re MVG but its no different to when Taylor did the same or you could say the same with Celtic and the Scottish premier league

All the better when the fuckers do get beat

Aye , fair point bud.

I'm nae sure Taylor was as dominant as MVG has been during the last year.

Anderson , Lewis are capable of beating him but they just go off the boil for spells where MVG doesn't.

MVG is amazing but I just find it a bit of a turn off when he is literally winning everything.

It is getting tedious watching MvG winning every time he plays like. That's why I quite like watching Adrian Lewis, at least he has got a bit of personality about him, and isn't afraid to noise his opponent up.

Bring back the days of lower averages, proper characters like Manley & Co Stompe, and bring back competitive matches/ tournies for God's sake.

It is getting tedious watching MvG winning every time he plays like. That's why I quite like watching Adrian Lewis, at least he has got a bit of personality about him, and isn't afraid to noise his opponent up.

Bring back the days of lower averages, proper characters like Manley & Co Stompe, and bring back competitive matches/ tournies for God's sake.

Lewis + personality do not go together,

Be aswell just take every penny you have and back MVG and Ando for the worlds, so far ahead of the rest it's scary

Over the longer formats, but both are likely to lose a match or two during the premier league, however, the main point is to make the playoffs.

As good as he is to watch, it gets a bit boring watching MvG. His attitude doesn't help either.

Lewis + personality do not go together,

Over the longer formats, but both are likely to lose a match or two during the premier league, however, the main point is to make the playoffs.

I get what you mean but I think 360 is talking about the fact Lewis is prone to a hissy fit, walk off etc.