Sone Aluko

He was up for it, great in the first few minutes. Then he scored. Then he went missing. f**k off Aluko.

I actually ain't going to be too harsh on Sone as he's just back from injury. I'm sure he'll get back to full fitness, it was the rest of the team who were dire and should have been on top in the game but weren't.

He was up for it, great in the first few minutes. Then he scored. Then he went missing. f**k off Aluko.

we lost completly the middle of the park with jack having a poor game and launcghed high balls into a wind that landed in the middle of the park we couldnt control

Aluko drifted out of the game, i grant but was a long way off our worst player

really wish our "supporters" would drop that f**king lazy PISH

uninterested?

f**k off

if youve ever listened to the guy youd know fine well thats not something you can level at him

"wise up"

How would you rate his effort levels tonight?

But aye - i read his pish tweets and apparently only god can judge him. Well just off the phone to god and he told me he played like a fanny tonight.

was down in london since yesterday, so physically couldnt make it

not that i would anyway even if i could have

some of the "fans" on here are as sickening as the impostors in AFC shirts

thats funny mate, youre a funny guy

You just keep blaming Considine!!

how bout you just stay on topic and concentrate on the main problem - our best players getting ripped, all the time - instead of the fact i wasnt up in aberdeen on a weeknight

We were crap and Aluko still wasn't one of our best players TONIGHT - he was garbage along with half the team

That would be because Aberdeens defence and goalkeeper decided to lump long high balls into Craigan all night long!

I dont think he should have been hooked - i would have replaced Jack instead.

Is it any coincidence we're seeing more from Aluko now he's getting a bit of help?

Milsom next to him in midfield, plus a proper LB is surely going to benefit him more than having two defensive midfielders (as has pretty much been the case since Nicholson left) and Considine playing out of position behind him.

100% agree on this

Is it any coincidence we're seeing more from Aluko now he's getting a bit of help?

Milsom next to him in midfield, plus a proper LB is surely going to benefit him more than having two defensive midfielders (as has pretty much been the case since Nicholson left) and Considine playing out of position behind him.

Both Smith and Aluko seem to have an understanding, Aluko actually tries to help him out and it works better as they can rely on each other more, link up play today on the left was good, was on the right too, would love to get Smith and Mcnamee signed up, on aluko need to see more from now until the end of the season to see if he is worth keeping.

Both Smith and Aluko seem to have an understanding, Aluko actually tries to help him out and it works better as they can rely on each other more, link up play today on the left was good, was on the right too, would love to get Smith and Mcnamee signed up, on aluko need to see more from now until the end of the season to see if he is worth keeping.

Would be absolutely delighted if we got Smith signed up permanently but sadly i just don't think it'll happen, especially if Norwich get up to the Premiership. But here's hoping :crossfingers:

Would be absolutely delighted if we got Smith signed up permanently but sadly i just don't think it'll happen, especially if Norwich get up to the Premiership. But here's hoping :crossfingers:

If they don't want him in their team in the Championship, they're no gonna want him in it in the Premiership :dontknow:

He asked away cos he was home sick.

So unless the huns go back in for him or Hearts offer him more than we can I'd say don't write us off yet

If they don't want him in their team in the Championship, they're no gonna want him in it in the Premiership :dontknow:

He asked away cos he was home sick.

So unless the huns go back in for him or Hearts offer him more than we can I'd say don't write us off yet

Think he's been put out on loan to get fitness, but if they were to get promoted they would want a bigger squad. I do think he's a good LB so imo is still good enough for them, but hopefully we do get him.

Think he's been put out on loan to get fitness, but if they were to get promoted they would want a bigger squad. I do think he's a good LB so imo is still good enough for them, but hopefully we do get him.

How wrong can you be? He was told he had no future at the club, he has failed to settle and had bad inury problems.