Jit

i thinkkillie did help us but a great result none the less

Was enjoying the game from the ko i must admit killie play it very very open which meant that it didnt stagnate in the middle of the park as most games do

Killie now seem to play 90% of passes less than 10 yards and the remaining 10% less than 15 - they just dont use a long ball at all. we obviosuly used this in goal kicks and killie didnt know what to do

One point bell had the ball 3 tuimes in 5 mins each time we got the ball back immediatly, i felt sorry for those in the RDS as the last 20 mins of the 1st half was played at the merkland end.

First two goals were nothing sprecial to be honest both should have been easil saveable - now considering bell is above langfield in the scotland pecking order based on today who would you have?

Fraser wright surely sould have been off? when you compare considine sending off to fraser wright yellow card you can see where complaints about inconsistency in refs comes from

all in all though 5 goals 5 players what more can you really want in a game? thanks to killie for the help in your style of play but well done afc fro a good performance too

Wasn't at the game but the commentators on the radio were bemused by the ref with the penalty. Said that he never made it clear what he was doing, at first they thought maybe he was going to book Bebo for diving, otherwise it was a clear scoring opportunity and Wright should have been a goner.

Great result and typical of the Dons after our poor midweek performance to do it the hard way. Now onto Hamilton. :crossfingers:

Wasn't at the game but the commentators on the radio were bemused by the ref with the penalty. Said that he never made it clear what he was doing, at first they thought maybe he was going to book Bebo for diving, otherwise it was a clear scoring opportunity and Wright should have been a goner.

Great result and typical of the Dons after our poor midweek performance to do it the hard way. Now onto Hamilton. :crossfingers:

i thought he was fairly clear but he was miles behind play i must say

difficult to say about poor midweek and great performance today tbh I know that may seem strange given the score lines!

Brown got it dead right on tactics today didnt allow killie to play and eventually there play was an aid to us if that makes sense

Young and Milsom were so much better than hartley and jack, that said, hartley would have played well today as he would have had them room to play and would have had to chase the game as our defence started at the forwards

MCardle just looks so much more comfortable than Vuj and we looked settled at teh back

Probably McNamee best game and also smiths, though one heart stopping moment when i was convinced he had already been booked in the 1st half( was mcCardle)

We won 5 nil so obviously an excellent performance

Aluko getting back to his best! Surely Broon winna play Blackman and Vernon together again after todays performance fae our front 2

Diamond and Langfield dodgy first 15 mins but settled down

Also fit aboot the MC playing a TV theme tune when we went 5-0 up? Great improvisation!

We won 5 nil so obviously an excellent performance

Aluko getting back to his best! Surely Broon winna play Blackman and Vernon together again after todays performance fae our front 2

Diamond and Langfield dodgy first 15 mins but settled down

Also fit aboot the MC playing a TV theme tune when we went 5-0 up? Great improvisation!

Which theme tune was it, Hawaii Five O?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LnK8b_jk8w

Superb performance today, didn't think anyone had a bad game, few bad spells from some players but to be expected, goals were taken well enough good pen from Maguire, wasn't confident when he grabbed the ball and stepped up, also Killie player patting him on the head and arse I expected maguire to go for the fancy option to try do a "girfuy" moment but glad he stepped up and took it well enough.

The ref was soo bad it was funny, some of his decisions were just crazy and should have maybe sent Wright off, kinda glad he made that awful tackle though as I had no faith in Maguire to get it on target from there after his awful miss in the first half.

Shaky start and could have been 2 down but got a half chance and Vernon buried it and we settled. Got the second which basically killed the game and from then on thought were were brilliant. Langfield caught the ball. McArdle and Diamond did very well in middle of defense. Full back got up and down the wing all game. Young and Milsom absolutely outstanding in middle of the park. Jack did well despite no being winger and having no pace. Aluko did opposite of midweek where he was excellent until he scored then was plum - today was poor before scored and then came right onto game and some amazing footwork. Vernon and Maguire worked socks off although both missed unbelievable chance each, both got on score sheet.

Really enjoyable game in atrocious conditions.

Shaky start and could have been 2 down but got a half chance and Vernon buried it and we settled. Got the second which basically killed the game and from then on thought were were brilliant. Langfield caught the ball. McArdle and Diamond did very well in middle of defense. Full back got up and down the wing all game. Young and Milsom absolutely outstanding in middle of the park. Jack did well despite no being winger and having no pace. Aluko did opposite of midweek where he was excellent until he scored then was plum - today was poor before scored and then came right onto game and some amazing footwork. Vernon and Maguire worked socks off although both missed unbelievable chance each, both got on score sheet.

:o

Was the chance for Vernon the one in second half where he waited an age for it before trying to do anything?

Aluko i thought was superb today, one piece of skill he done that was awesome, second half corner of their box at mainstand side, flicked it over the defender who could only pull him back.

Aye - no idea what he was doing or thinking.

Seemed like he was waiting for it to sit nicely on his left foot. Which is slightly bizarre since he had a good couple of seconds just to poke it goalwards with his right foot.

Tis nice to be highlighting missed easy chances after a 5-0 win though, says a lot for the attack today.

Seemed like he was waiting for it to sit nicely on his left foot. Which is slightly bizarre since he had a good couple of seconds just to poke it goalwards with his right foot.

Tis nice to be highlighting missed easy chances after a 5-0 win though, says a lot for the attack today.

Nothing wrong with wanting sheer perfection from the team, so you're quite right.

Haha, he didn't have much to do and he made a c**t of things when he ran out and had no talking with Smith, well looked like neither of them shouted, but aye fair point.

Just came storming out the box in both cases the first was the worst which we got lucky with and the second lack of communication between them forced Clangers into a save.

Then he pulls off a good save from a free kick seconds later.

Just came storming out the box in both cases the first was the worst which we got lucky with and the second lack of communication between them forced Clangers into a save.

Then he pulls off a good save from a free kick seconds later.

Very lucky indeed, could easily have been a red card there, becasue of the open goal that Clangers had left, that there wasn't even a booking was astonishing.

He did make a couple of good saves, one from the subsequent free kick here, but then there shouldn;' have been the need to make a save in the first place.

Other than Clangers though, agree with mini, nae a bad player on show, Milsom was my motm, but could easily have gone to Bebo or Young, as well as the sponsors motm, Aluko.

Very lucky indeed, could easily have been a red card there, becasue of the open goal that Clangers had left, that there wasn't even a booking was astonishing.

He did make a couple of good saves, one from the subsequent free kick here, but then there shouldn;' have been the need to make a save in the first place.

Other than Clangers though, agree with mini, nae a bad player on show, Milsom was my motm, but could easily have gone to Bebo or Young, as well as the sponsors motm, Aluko.

Aye thats what I was hinting at in the second part of the post, he made two blunders then two quick reactions to save the day. Doesn't deserve any plaudits for them.