Away Support!

We're so sh*t nowadays that this is now looked upon as our great success.

It was more from relief that our season is not yet completely over & was only about 1 or 2 mins away from being so.

I do not see a draw with them in the cup as a success but after the way the game went it turns out a draw was a success as St Mirren can feel by far the most down heartened by the draw.

We need to be a lot better on Wed to beat them cos I can only see St Midden being better than they were yesterday, as they will likely start Higdon & we sadly struggled to cope with him.

Brown has a hard task on his hands in trying to get this team to play better & with more urgency.

I hate sitting at games & only do it if I have to (as in the stewards make me or moaners from behind) I personally much rather stand at games.

Yesterday was freezing & standing is warmer imo especially for yer feet, so sitting yesterday would have been sh*te.

Thankfully I was behind goal where the stewards thankfully didn't bother trying to make us sit

Was a cracking day oot, its just a same most of our support can't agree on standing front.

I'm happy either way. Just don't like being stuck in the middle of one arsehole that wants to sit and another arsehole that wants to stand. If they would just agree between themselves on a strategy I'd happily fall into line.

I'm happy either way. Just don't like being stuck in the middle of one arsehole that wants to sit and another arsehole that wants to stand. If they would just agree between themselves on a strategy I'd happily fall into line.

Was this about midway up just to the left of middle (behind the goals) by any chance? There was a guy behind me, moaning like f**k about people standing, trying to get the person stood next to me to sit and also get him to tell the person infront of him to sit. f**k me, he could moan!

Was this about midway up just to the left of middle (behind the goals) by any chance? There was a guy behind me, moaning like f**k about people standing, trying to get the person stood next to me to sit and also get him to tell the person infront of him to sit. f**k me, he could moan!

Yeah, sounds about right. That was pretty much the only section that was sitting! I thought it was the boy directly behind me that was moaning, but I think it was actually the guy behind him (and he was just passing on the message). He was never going to get everyone to sit down; esp as he was expecting fans that weren't bothered about sitting to tell other fans to sit!!!!!!! Perhaps the stewards would have moved him to the other stand if he'd asked, where he'd have the choice of seats. I certainly didn't mind moving seats at Easter road at Xmas when I had the father in law along and he wanted to sit....