Just Bought These Bad Boys!

• 1 month later...

I just bought these yesterday:-

http://www.merrell.com/UK/en-GB/Product.mvc.aspx/18681M/0/Mens/Pantheon-Sport-GORE-TEX?dimensions=0

Was in InterSport in the Overgate, looking at a bewilderingly large selection and getting poorly served by an overweight disinterested feckless person of ethnic origin when I called a mate who knows about these things. Get the f**k out of there and down to Blacks on Seagate he said so I did and he recommended Merrell, a brand of footwear not known to me.

These are awesome. I'm going to walk across the North Sea in them, thrice, just to test their waterproofness and all round durability.

Any you gadgies heard of this make?

didn't realise you are from Dundee R_S. Or were you just visiting?

Jesus luckily the fashion police are not monitoring this site, some serious affronts to decency here.

I suppose it depends what you look like. If you're a right skinny c**t, drainpipe jeans, emo, then yes, those Pumas are for you.

Same as if you're the hunting, shooting and fishing Laird of the Manor sort, RS'es ones are just the ticket.

However, I'm a straight ten, normal, and would look faintly ridiculous in clodhoppers like thon.

So I wear normal shoes and trainers.

Jesus luckily the fashion police are not monitoring this site, some serious affronts to decency here.

I suppose it depends what you look like. If you're a right skinny c**t, drainpipe jeans, emo, then yes, those Pumas are for you.

Same as if you're the hunting, shooting and fishing Laird of the Manor sort, RS'es ones are just the ticket.

However, I'm a straight ten, normal, and would look faintly ridiculous in clodhoppers like thon.

So I wear normal shoes and trainers.

Oh prey tell Mr TUP can we see a fotie of thon jimmies

What's normal trainers Tup?

It's rare for me to purchase anything other than Adidas.

And I canna be arsed searching out picters, but I sourced a pair of Superstar II Graffitti's from Eastern Europe, canna get them here, the white eens, serious sheen.

That's proper trainers min.

A quick search, they are horrificly horrible.

A mixture of Run DMC with a skateboarding kid with sh*t taste in hair doo's and music.....that's how those trainers describe you.

P.S. I normally like Adidas trainers, out of 40 odd pairs of trainers, I have 30 of them which are Adidas, however those things you mentioned are the worst trainers known to mankind.

MY.....................ADIDA!

A mixture of Run DMC with a skateboarding kid with sh*t taste in hair doo's and music.....that's how those trainers describe you.

P.S. I normally like Adidas trainers, out of 40 odd pairs of trainers, I have 30 of them which are Adidas, however those things you mentioned are the worst trainers known to mankind.

Wrong, they're not as represented by that crazy b*stard bull sheep, far from it.

Baggy jeans! I've got legs like tree trunks min.

Saying that Roberto, a paid of these, Adidas Originals Superstar II in all white, along with a pair of selvedge dark denim will go just fine...